Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where to find?
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Hey. This new game looks really nice. Hopefully there will be some differences from Fleet and Force command, which are very similar to eachother. But i can’t find this on the app store? Does that mean it’s only available for a specific region? Or only for Andriod?
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy Leader

Line: Komrade-Shadow
Facebook: Simon Palmer

Cheers Big Grin

crz123
Administrator

Mar 2017
(12-23-2017, 02:23 PM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Hey. This new game looks really nice. Hopefully there will be some differences from Fleet and Force command, which are very similar to eachother. But i can’t find this on the app store? Does that mean it’s only available for a specific region? Or only for Andriod?

Dear Doctor,

Thank you for your support all the time.

Game of Biology which is very different from Fleet Command and Force Command is a new game that Movga developed in 2017 and every player could get more superior gaming experience with it. I am very sorry to tell you that actually, GOB is just available on Google Player. But don't worry, it will be released on App Store. Thank you very much!

Yours,
Movga team
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Very different? Now i'm interested.
because my previously played games developed by movga were Fleet and Force command. They are very similar to eachother, just with a different theme and some other minor differences.

And do you have any idea when it will be released for the App store?
EU-135 ShadowNavy Leader

Cheers Big Grin

crz123
Administrator

Mar 2017
(01-12-2018, 09:11 PM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Very different? Now i'm interested.
because my previously played games developed by movga were Fleet and Force command. They are very similar to eachother, just with a different theme and some other minor differences.

And do you have any idea when it will be released for the App store?

Dear Doctor,

We're sure that you'll have some different experiences when you play Game of Biology and it will released for App Store this week. Thank you for paying more attention to our FB: https://www.facebook.com/BiologyGame/ and twitter: https://twitter.com/GameofBiology in order not to miss the latestest news. 

Sincerely,
Movga team
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
I’ve downloaded GOB on the Google play store. And i can immediately see some great improvements. Graphics and Animations seem way better, a different theme but still the same concept, and some great differences compared to FLeet and Force Command. And it’s also full of interesting real-life facts about microbiology.

The only problem i’ve seen so far is that the English has to be improved these coming updates. But it’s no suprise. The game is in it’s early stages.

But in any case, this might possibly be one of, if not the best Movga game i’ve played so far
EU-135 ShadowNavy Leader

Cheers Big Grin