Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pirate
Lovey
Sergeant

Feb 2017
since the FC Daily come out is good, we know whos the the best of the server, but that's.......

can movga work out to give  some rewards for the best player of the day or week otherwise no point to work so hard for it

thank you
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
It seems like a good idea to give small rewards to a player who gets into the Daily Paper, but then i think it should not be Diamonds.

Because after some time the same players tend to appear in the Daily Paper, usually also the strongest. This is also seen in Regional Wars where the same Legion wins everytime. So if it were a Diamond reward the same player(s) would just get it most of the time.

What i’m trying to say is that rewards for being in the Daily paper sounds good, if it just a simple reward such as Rescource Boosts, Accesory stuff or Honor Medals. But preferably not Diamonds
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Lovey
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(10-02-2017, 12:57 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: It seems like a good idea to give small rewards to a player who gets into the Daily Paper, but then i think it should not be Diamonds.

Because after some time the same players tend to appear in the Daily Paper, usually also the strongest. This is also seen in Regional Wars where the same Legion wins everytime. So if it were a Diamond reward the same player(s) would just get it most of the time.

What i’m trying to say is that rewards for being in the Daily paper sounds good, if it just a simple reward such as Rescource Boosts, Accesory stuff or Honor Medals. But preferably not Diamonds

yes thats what i think as well

like command books, Rescource Boosts, Accesory stuff or Honor Medals even some ships as well will make it more fun to play with