Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleet Update - hangs
Frank Wolf
Private

Oct 2017
Im on S49 playing fleets command in German language. Today there came a fleets update, the bullet went to right side till 100% the the message "Flotten Update werden erledigt..." and the game hangs. I cannot login any more! 

Restart of the game or my iPhone doesn't help. Re-Install iPhone and restoring last backup doesn't help. Update process starts, and hangs at the end. Pls. help!

B.r.
Frank (Andropov)
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Howdy Frank, did this get resolved already?
Frank Wolf
Private

Oct 2017
(10-20-2017, 02:17 AM)GM-Wilson Wrote: Howdy Frank, did this get resolved already?

Seems the internal database was corrupt. I had to delete the app (and all data) and reinstall it. Now it works again. However, the upgrade process seems to be not 100% secure. In some rare cases, it hangs (reproducible even with good network connection) and cannot be completed. 
One secondary account, which I've not bound to an email address, seems to be lost while I forgot the password. 
Du you think it is possible, to get this one back? I know account name, server, player name and more details.

B.r. 
Frank
GM-Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(10-20-2017, 07:24 AM)Frank Wolf Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 02:17 AM)GM-Wilson Wrote: Howdy Frank, did this get resolved already?

Seems the internal database was corrupt. I had to delete the app (and all data) and reinstall it. Now it works again. However, the upgrade process seems to be not 100% secure. In some rare cases, it hangs (reproducible even with good network connection) and cannot be completed. 
One secondary account, which I've not bound to an email address, seems to be lost while I forgot the password. 
Du you think it is possible, to get this one back? I know account name, server, player name and more details.

B.r. 
Frank
Hi Frank, if you can foward those details to me, I can see what I can do for you about the secondary account.