Super Moderator

Feb 2017
Information 
On 22nd february the following servers are put together:

EU-030, EU-033 to EU-030
EU-031, EU-032 to EU-031
EU-034, EU-037 to EU-034
EU-035,EU-036, EU-038 to EU-035

You can login again after the fusion with your normal login. Please pay attention to the normal rules.

The regional battle is suspended in the week!
Server Compilation Rules:

1. Active Accounts:

1.1 Please always select your original server to log into the game.

1.2 The production of items, building upgrades, technology research and the production of troops are continued during the merging. The data will not be lost.

1.3 Troops that are in attack or are collecting resources on a mine or defending alliance members will be forced to return immediately to the base with the resources collected during the merging. No diamonds are consumed. We recommend you to withdraw all troops yourself before merging to avoid unforeseen problems.

1.4 The Strength and Merit Order list will be rearranged. If the value of 2 players is the same, the rank is determined by the server number.

1.5 The mission roster will be rearranged based on the current number of stars. If the number of stars is the same, the player who received the stars earlier will receive the higher rank. The rank list of the military exercise is graded. If the rank is the same, it is ordered by strength.

1.6 If the character name of commander is the same, the commander whose account was created later must change his name. If the alliance name is the same, the alliance president, whose alliance was created later, must change the alliance name.

1.7 During the merging, the coordinates are re-arranged on the world map.

1.8 During the merger, all battle reports and mails are deleted. Please save important reports or mails as screenshots on your own mobile phone.

1.9 During the merge, your friend list and block list are deleted.

2. Inactive accounts:
The games of VIP0 players whose character level is less than LV 3 and who have not logged in 7 days in a row before the merger, or whose character level is less than LV5 and who have not logged in 10 days in a row before the merger Character level is less than LV10 and has not logged in 15 days in a row before the merge, will be deleted.

Thanks and good luck
Movga & Your GM Team

LINE: et3005
sedifer
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(02-17-2017, 07:21 PM)GM-Eddie Wrote: On 22nd february the following servers are put together:

EU-030, EU-033 to EU-030
EU-031, EU-032 to EU-031
EU-034, EU-037 to EU-034
EU-035,EU-036, EU-038 to EU-035

You can login again after the fusion with your normal login. Please pay attention to the normal rules.

The regional battle is suspended in the week!
Server Compilation Rules:

1. Active Accounts:

1.1 Please always select your original server to log into the game.

1.2 The production of items, building upgrades, technology research and the production of troops are continued during the merging. The data will not be lost.

1.3 Troops that are in attack or are collecting resources on a mine or defending alliance members will be forced to return immediately to the base with the resources collected during the merging. No diamonds are consumed. We recommend you to withdraw all troops yourself before merging to avoid unforeseen problems.

1.4 The Strength and Merit Order list will be rearranged. If the value of 2 players is the same, the rank is determined by the server number.

1.5 The mission roster will be rearranged based on the current number of stars. If the number of stars is the same, the player who received the stars earlier will receive the higher rank. The rank list of the military exercise is graded. If the rank is the same, it is ordered by strength.

1.6 If the character name of commander is the same, the commander whose account was created later must change his name. If the alliance name is the same, the alliance president, whose alliance was created later, must change the alliance name.

1.7 During the merging, the coordinates are re-arranged on the world map.

1.8 During the merger, all battle reports and mails are deleted. Please save important reports or mails as screenshots on your own mobile phone.

1.9 During the merge, your friend list and block list are deleted.

2. Inactive accounts:
The games of VIP0 players whose character level is less than LV 3 and who have not logged in 7 days in a row before the merger, or whose character level is less than LV5 and who have not logged in 10 days in a row before the merger Character level is less than LV10 and has not logged in 15 days in a row before the merge, will be deleted.

Thanks and good luck
Movga & Your GM Team

Hello GM-EDDIE

Can i sopuse this will be the methodology to merge the servers?
EU-0X0, EU-0X3 to EU-0X0
EU-0X1, EU-0X2 to EU-0X1
EU-0X4, EU-0X7 to EU-0X4
etc etc
Server 63 // EvilMischief Legion // ID: 63003073
Eddie
Super Moderator

Feb 2017
Hello sedifer,

No, there is not a system especially belonging to the servers numbers. Everytime when servers merge, Movga decides which servers merge. The possible system you describe wouldn't even work as some servers are missing.

Greets,
Eddie

LINE: et3005
Gregory89
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Dear Movga,

You made a big mistake by merging Eu35 with Eu36 & Eu38.

But 36&38 must make you very rich... And that is what counts i guess..
Big VIP level players who only buy buy buy, without tactical insights and just want to
I see Vip9 players with only 8m power.
I see Vip7 players with only 400k power.
And So on..

Not reasonable players who kills everything they find..

You will lose a whole server, the original server EU35, we were a good tactical server who helped smaller players to understand this game..

Think on the long term, not on the short term.

You have messed it up.

But hey what do you care, all you see is €/$/£.

The fun in this game is gone.

And what a laugh those events:

Discount event, you merge 3servers to 1, but the amount of parts you can buy stays the same..

I rest my case, you have lost me, I liked this game very much, until the merge happened.

Kind regards Gregory89 - President of EliteMasters - an alli with tactical insights in this game, but yes we don't have 40 vip7+ players...
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
It's disappointing that a good game turns bad purely due to server merges. I understand your position I notice the same on s21, many players quit already.
As for the the high VIP and low power you may find that these are actually second or third or even fourth accounts of the bigger players that they use for farming or for bidding during wars.
Keep the faith mate, worst case start over on new server and play until merge then repeat again
Gregory89
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
The Faith is gone Wilson, i really like your reply!
There are only 2new players who can settle their power (due to Vip9 &Vip10 & tactical insights) between all our old server35 players..

That says a lot in my opinion..
And those 2 players aren't talking shit in wc and only batteling players of their own power..

But Movga only thinks about money money money..

Their biggest players are 22m and almost vip10, what a laugh.. Smile

Won't restart this game, spended to much time on it, and i have had it with this kind of respectless way of gaming..
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Yes you hit the nail on the head. It's a business at the end of he day and credit to Movga for exploiting it at the cost of the user.
Maybe a separate server which is strictly no diamond driven and would be an option where all players have no ability to purchase anything and rely only on insight, knowledge, strategy and patience would be a suggestion
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(02-24-2017, 02:28 PM)Wilson Wrote: Yes you hit the nail on the head. It's a business at the end of he day and credit to Movga for exploiting it at the cost of the user.
Maybe a separate server which is strictly no diamond driven and would be an option where all players have no ability to purchase anything and rely only on insight, knowledge, strategy and patience would be a suggestion

But of course they would not do that because that kind of server will not earn them money xD
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin