Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ashspurs
Private

Feb 2017
Photo 
Hi, I am getting a message saying I didn’t log in yesterday and I need to spend diamonds to keep myself at current log in level. I have logged in everyday for nearly a year now without fail. I haven’t got enough diamonds to cover the requested amount.
Please sort this out for me

Server is 42/45
AshSpurs is my game
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Hey Ashpurs,

That issue with the Daily Login, and others, are because of the recent Time Change.
Somehow the change caused server-wide problems, like yours and not being able to donate.
And although there are positive aspects of it as in most cases it’s a reset and you can do all the daily tasks and events again, it’s an irritating issue.

The GM-Team is aware of the problem, and as far as i know are trying to contact Movga, so they can solve this.
To get those Diamonds needed i’d try completing a Mission, and then sharing it on facebook for 10 Diamonds.
Or try to collect Diamonds in the chests you find afloat in the water in your base.

Cheers,

Shadow
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)