Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Keeping players longer. Dead accounts
James Egington
Private

Mar 2017
We all know movga has to make money. However.....
Don't you think it's about time you put some things in place to retain people? Here are a a couple of ideas.

1. A limit to the amount of paid respawns during AK/RK. Some high spenders just act as a bulldozer clearing islands for team mates.
2. Limits to the amount of times a player may attack one persons base a day. 20+ attacks every day for some noticed.
This might might save some who give up the game.
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Yes. I agree with you. Servers have become less active over time after formation, and although that is not that bad, in some cases, it can be the opposite.

The first suggestion really seems like a good and logical one. Best would to remove paid respawns altogether, from both Regional and Legion wars, and decrease waiting time to 1:30-45. In the case of Legion war. Spenders willing to waste really have the advantage here, and that advantage does ruin games for some.

Second suggestion: It’s really neccesary. In the early days of the server, you see players massivly attacking eachother and those continious strikes cause many to quit early. Limiting attacks to maybe 15-20 a day would prevent this and crushing continious raids later on.

Anyways, althougn it’s not much, i like your idea’s. Let’s see what others and Movga think
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

James Egington
Private

Mar 2017
We have a spender doing 50+ prosperity attacks a day.. 2 more quit game on our server due to it.
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Yep. In the early days of a Server players massivly attack eachother just for the tiniest bit of ME or Rescurces. That's, in my opinion, a factor contributing to a large amount of players quitting early on. A limit on attacks would help weaker players and make sure nobody has to suffer 50+ attacks per day
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin