Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Incoming Update!
Henry Gavin
Administrator

Feb 2017
Dear commanders,
An update is coming tomorrow on 22nd, including:
- Christmas and new year events, of course!
- New VIP level: VIP11 and VIP12, and VIP avatars (all pending)
- New system: Accessory Technology (pending)
- Improvements:
1. New loading interface!

2. Hints in loading interface have longer interval, now you can read them better.
3. Text improvements, as always.
- Bug fixes:
1. Crash in Alien Weapon system is fixed.
2. Adaptation for iPhoneX, including background, crash fix, the hard-to-cancel-ships in formation on iPhone 8 and X problem fix, unable-to-close-interface on iPhone 8 and X problem fix.
We will continue to make our game better!

Movga Team
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(12-21-2017, 11:05 AM)Henry Gavin Wrote: Dear commanders,
An update is coming tomorrow on 22nd, including:
- Christmas and new year events, of course!
- New VIP level: VIP11 and VIP12, and VIP avatars (all pending)
- New system: Accessory Technology (pending)
- Improvements:
1. New loading interface!

2. Hints in loading interface have longer interval, now you can read them better.
3. Text improvements, as always.
- Bug fixes:
1. Crash in Alien Weapon system is fixed.
2. Adaptation for iPhoneX, including background, crash fix, the hard-to-cancel-ships in formation on iPhone 8 and X problem fix, unable-to-close-interface on iPhone 8 and X problem fix.
We will continue to make our game better!

Movga Team

Loving the new loading interface Smile merry Christmas to the movga Team your doing a great job with the game!
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Review:

-New login Interface: Simply awesome! Great improvement from the earlier version, with, in my opinion, a better picture, nice animations and finally the words in the new button have been centered. Great job.

-Cristmas events: Always nice. The halloween event was fun. Hope this will be also just as enjoyable.

-New VIP System (Pending): I’ve got mixed opinions. On itself, it’s not such as bad idea. But if you’re talking about an entire new system for the VIP fuction, i’d be glad.

One of the most important things worrying me about VIP is that the privileges included are tremendous and give paying players a gigantic advantage over non-paying players. I’d take away some privileges from the VIP list and make them available for all. Also, i’d like to see this included in a future update: the ability to increase ViP levels by saving daily diamonds. It does not have to be at the same ratio as the amount needed from recharge, so that it won’t be as easy. For example, you currently need to recharge 50 diamonds to get to VIP1. Why not let non-paying players also upgrade to VIP1 if they have saved up ~200 diamonds in total? Then even players not willing or not able to perform in-app purchases can also have some extra’s. This also encourages people to save their diamonds for later use rather than spending them immediately.
It’s just an idea, which can be explained further if neccesary. But i’d want to see how others react first.

Anyways,

-Accesory Technology (Pending): Sounds interesting. Will it be similar to the current Rescearch Technologies? I’d prefer you’d include some screenshots or impressions if possible so to inform us a bit more on what to expect.

-Longer Hint intervals during loading: Always good. They seem to be ok now.

-Text improvements: Also great. After many delays, i’m also planning to send some suggestions for remaining typos and errors this evening.

-Bug fixes and adaption to Iphone X: Again, great. Bugs are still a issue, but they’re being all fixed, slowly but surely. I’ve heard that many players are experiencing problems or screens freezing during login. A new bug from after the update? On your account on Facebook there have been a lot of complaining players.

But, in general, this is a great update. A new interface, A new VIP System (Or just new VIP levels) and avatars, with a new Accesory fuction (both pending). Together with a lot of bug fixes and text improvements. And seasoned with cristmas events!

8/10 Merry Movga’s and..

(In a few days)

Merry cristmas! Big Grin
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin