Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
questions!
Саня Вынос
Private

Jan 2018
hi! 
What about treasure raids? why after the last update of the treasure chest is no longer displayed? will they be in the future?
 New update soon? 
How about literature, etc.? 
And that at least approximately will be a Miracle city? 
Russian language is planned in the future?
crz123
Administrator

Mar 2017
(01-06-2018, 04:44 AM)Саня Вынос Wrote: hi! 
What about treasure raids? why after the last update of the treasure chest is no longer displayed? will they be in the future?
 New update soon? 

Hello Doctor,

Thank you for contracting us.

You need to consume a rob order to creat a treasure raid team or join a treasure raid team directely. The target of the team is a trasure that is being digged. The leader of the team needs to fnd a proper treasure spot and raid it before the digging is done. And soon a new game version will be released and more funny functions will be offered and improved.

The "Literature" which is used to enhace the player's Talent and the Miracle city will be available soon in the game. 

And now, the game of multilingual version is being planned and maybe in the future, you can play our game with russian version.

Yours,
Movga team
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I don't understand how to do the raid. Loving the game tho it's fun I playing it more than fleet commander now ?
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
Саня Вынос
Private

Jan 2018
(01-08-2018, 06:46 AM)crz123 Wrote:
 New update soon? 

Hello Doctor,

You need to consume a rob order to creat a treasure raid team or join a treasure raid team directely. The target of the team is a trasure that is being digged. The leader of the team needs to fnd a proper treasure spot and raid it before the digging is done. And soon a new game version will be released and more funny functions will be offered and improved.

The "Literature" which is used to enhace the player's Talent and the Miracle city will be available soon in the game. 

And now, the game of multilingual version is being planned and maybe in the future, you can play our game with russian version.

Yours,
Movga team

Thanks. Dr. Rulezz
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(01-09-2018, 04:11 PM)Саня Вынос Wrote:
(01-08-2018, 06:46 AM)crz123 Wrote:
 New update soon? 

Hello Doctor,

Yours,
Movga team

Thanks. Dr. Rulezz

Hey rulezz it's me rusty1
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
crz123
Administrator

Mar 2017
Wink 
(01-09-2018, 04:08 PM)Rusty Wrote: I don't understand how to do the raid. Loving the game tho it's fun I playing it more than fleet commander now ?

You need to consume a rob order to creat a treasure raid team or join a treasure raid team directely. The target of the team is a trasure that is being digged. The leader of the team needs to fnd a proper treasure spot and raid it before the digging is done. And soon a new game version with more detailed rules will be released and more funny functions will be offered and improved. 

You encouragement is the motivation for us to move forward. If you like our game, thank you for giving us a 5-star in Google play and we'll try our best to make GOB better.

Yours,
Equipe Movga Smile

Саня Вынос
Private

Jan 2018
Star 
(01-10-2018, 07:01 AM)crz123 Wrote: ....

Yours,
Equipe Movga Smile

So,
Equipe Movga

I'm 99% sure that Gaga Guai and KenEstrum from dev.team. 

How about a few more? Mei Gaga, Justin, AaronEnhum? OthersWink

Huh  Idea  Cool 

Dr. Rulezz 
funnyjokes
Private

Aug 2018
Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this article I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you!
happy wheels