Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ocean conqueror
Lovey
Sergeant

Feb 2017
in ocean conqueror using diamond to change player suppost will be new player how come it show up the same player in all time, played over 30 game but only saw 3 players what the fxxk movga playing Angry Angry Angry
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
I don't exactly know why this is happening. I usually always get another player.

But is it possible that you might get the same player due to the lack of participants in general, or might it be the same player, but with a different fleet layout? that's what i check before deciding to battle or get another opponent
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Lovey
Sergeant

Feb 2017
No is the same player with a same fleet it happen all time
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Ok. I’ve talked with GM-Noooo and he also doesn’t know how this is happening. In that case, it is best to contact Movga support directly at fc@movga.com with screenshots or a screen recording showing the same opponent being matched every time. It is recommended that you include a basic but clear explanation of your problem with some player information such as, most importantly, your ID found in the Settings interface. Then Support can look into this.
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Kamrowski
Private

Jan 2018
(01-12-2018, 11:21 AM)Lovey Wrote: in ocean conqueror using diamond to change player suppost will be new player how come it show up the same player in all time, played over 30 game but only saw 3 players what the fxxk movga playing Angry Angry Angry

Same thing happened to me the other day. I thought nothing of it though. I just thought there's no one else playing.