Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
game update timeframes?
WillieArwontie
Private

Jan 2018
hello.  i seen you mentioned there was an update coming, to add a few things and fix others i assume,  i was just wondering when this will happen.  mainly curious due to the fact that there are alot of ingame bugs right now and they are getting a bit annoying
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
you could help by reporting any bugs here, or even better, in a mail to Support at gob@movga.com (EN support) with a screenshot or recording showing the bug, an explanation of the bug, and when it generally occurs.
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

crz123
Administrator

Mar 2017
(01-14-2018, 07:33 PM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Usually the dates of when an update will be partially or fully implemented are mentioned in the announcement.
Movga told me once that they try to fix as many bugs as possible, and that statistics show that the general amount of bugs in-game is decreasing.

Although, you could help by reporting any bugs here, or even better, in a mail to Support at fc@movga.com (EN support) with a screenshot or recording showing the bug, an explanation of the bug, and when it generally occurs. Don’t forget to add in the mail  your player ID found in settings. It may be needed in some scenarios.

Dear Doctor,

Just as what we said on Facebook, the new version of Game of Biology which fixes many bugs, adds and optimizes manys news functions will be released soon. Thank you for paying more attention to our game in order not to miss it.

Sincerely,
Equipe Movga
crz123
Administrator

Mar 2017
(01-14-2018, 07:57 AM)WillieArwontie Wrote: hello.  i seen you mentioned there was an update coming, to add a few things and fix others i assume,  i was just wondering when this will happen.  mainly curious due to the fact that there are alot of ingame bugs right now and they are getting a bit annoying

Dear Doctor,

Just as what we said on Facebook, the new version of Game of Biology which fixes many bugs, adds and optimizes manys news functions will be released soon. Thank you for paying more attention to our game in order not to miss it.

What's more, if you still find some new bugs, thank you for send to us directly so that we can fic it as soon as possible!

Sincerely,
Equipe Movga