Does anyone no what update is coming today

Think they are fixing the f up with the Easter
rewards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saltyseadog server 53 and 44 
Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Yeah it’s back on!!! Would think movga might have done the update whilst servers where down though

Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Wow what a monumental balls up that turned out to be lots of angry players both on servers and Facebook good luck getting this one sorted movga

Kyle LesBarjots
Private

Apr 2018
what have you done MOVGA.?.. it's just SHIT!!! you give an orange piece. all players ugrade it ( using toolbox, precious stone, creation Tools...) and you take it... IT'S A JOKE ????

Message to all players who are angry : go on Apple Store or Google Play Store GIVE A BAD RATE TO THIS GAME AND THIS BAND OF SON OF A B...TCH !!!
Frank van den Brink
Private

Jan 2018
Finally a gift I was content with. They take it back with the excuse some users cannot use it. WEhat do you get in return, a shard of the same item. And the ones that couldn't use it can use this one OK?

MOVGA, if you messed up by sending a gift you didn't intend to send, SAY SO, don't make up excuses for it!
Kiana
Private

Apr 2018
Movga, it's a f* joke your reward.
Why keep playing your game if you are suddenly change it....
Now the big players are happy, the smaller unhappy.

Hmmmm why do you think lot of players are quitting. ....

Give a kid a lollypop, and take it away. Then give him a piere of fruit.
How do you think he will react.....
LoneBear
Private

Apr 2018
The real problem is the way this has been handled. Movga sends a gift, the players use it. Some players who can not use it (purple piece bound) complain, Movga closes the servers and removes everything, gives out a shard and some counterparts.

Where it becomes funny is that the "customer" service or support requests the exhaustive list of all that has been used and lost. Note: the "I" is used but similar cases are extremely numerous in and between servers.

1) Upgrade and modification costs vary depending on the quality of the piece (green / blue / purple / orange). With no other orange pieceavailable, how do you say exactly how much did cost the change(s)?
2) I tied my orange turbine, that is 50 diamonds, in none of my mails the support did consider this element and I did not see the colour of my diamonds; the 200 diamonds sent in compensation do not cover this since it is a compensation for their calamitous management sent out to ALL players and not a refund of what you really lost.
3) I recycled a number of purple turbine fragments (since they had become obsolete) and now I have to specify exactly how much I recycled, knowing that they were obtained via the recharge events so by injecting money into this commercial activity.
4) A good hundred M of rare earth were consumed in upgrade, jewels converted to purchase modification equipment ... How much? No idea exactly, but the items sent do not even partially cover the cost.

Above all: each action of each player on each server is recorded and accessible via the logs, stored on Movga's IT infrastructure. The responsibility is on the side of the company publishing this game, it is not for the customer (also called "player") to prove what he has consumed when he is physically and materially unable to do so .

The company Movga has all the tools available that are necessary for this work.

Considering the closing of the servers, a roll back to the save point before sending the "gifts" was the best solution if sending an orange coin was a mistake. If it was not a mistake, releasing all slots # 5 of the bond penalty allowed all players to use this "gift" without penalty for anyone.

That the economic model of the application is a pay to win, certainly, we know and in this case, that money disappears totally following an unthinking reaction on the part of the publisher is an unacceptable phenomenon. It's not just about a few missing pixels, in that current state, this is business. Period.