Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
»»» Requests«««
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Question 
If you want a guide about a certain topic or if you do not understand anything properly you can ask them in here.

If we do not keep the forum clean and guides where they should be without a random amount of asking topics in between. This subsection will be, without a doubt, cluthered until moderation is required.

I hope this topic will be prevent that.
I do not know if moderations have this power but please make this topic a sticky thread, so it appears at the top at all times.

Requested:
  • Explanation about ship buffs
  • Expedition force
  • Honor and elite medals
  • 4Dimensional Battle
  • Accessories and warehouse guide
  • Interserver-battle

Rhonda
Private

Feb 2017
Hi,

Could we have a guide to medals and how best to collect each type please?
Haddock
Sergeant

Feb 2017
I would like an explanation of the Four-dimension battle field before registrating
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Not a request of my own but something I think new players could massively benefit from is a guide to accessories including how to collect, enhance and refit. Along with links to materials such as ore and blueprints, toolkits and 4D gems

Interserver battles (taking part, assigning flowers, rewards)
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Requests update 21/2.
All requested topics are still not yet on the forum.
To be continued.

Meettheworld
Private

Feb 2017
For my legion an English ore Dutch explanation of the four D Batle
Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
I've been trying to find out if there's a way to influence what equipment you get when combining low level ones.

For example, if I want the purple solar power equipment, is there a combination of blues that guarantee that?
AngryBirds~ Server 073
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(02-24-2017, 01:10 PM)Corrupted Ewok Wrote: I've been trying to find out if there's a way to influence what equipment you get when combining low level ones.

For example, if I want the purple solar power equipment, is there a combination of blues that guarantee that?
No it is random

Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(02-24-2017, 06:06 PM)Sigma Wrote:
(02-24-2017, 01:10 PM)Corrupted Ewok Wrote: I've been trying to find out if there's a way to influence what equipment you get when combining low level ones.

No it is random
I thought as much. Oh well...
AngryBirds~ Server 073
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Thanks for making this a important thread. I hope people will make guides from the resuested onces so I can directly link them from inhere.
Vacation is almost ending so I will have a look and see if I can be bothered to make a few next week