Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for Guides!
Henry Gavin
Administrator

Feb 2017
Dear commanders,
It has been more than 2 years since our Fleet Command was online. We sincerely thank you for playing our game for all this long. In light of recently released Spanish language version together with its players, and the continuing adding of new functions and events, we would like to invite new players to come to our Forum, where you can find help and guide of the game, and experienced commanders to stand out and give updated guide of our game for the newly arrived.
Everyone is welcomed to registering account on our forum! We will send global gift to every commander after the total registered account reaches certain amount!(3700+ at present)
4000 registered accounts: 50 Diamonds for everyone
4500 registered accounts: 100 Diamonds for everyone
5000 registered accounts: 200 Diamonds for everyone
We also greatly welcome all commanders to share your own game guides and ideas about how to strengthen your character here in the Game Guides area. We will check and select some excellent guides to pin to top and send gifts to the writers! If agreed we might even post the guides on our Facebook page!
Top 5 Guides: 1000 Diamonds award
Excelent 10 Guides: 500 Diamonds award
Good 10 Guides: 200 Diamonds award
(Different guides of same player can get different kinds of rewards)
Register and post your idea now!
Event deadline: June 10th

Furthermore Tapatalk now supports our forum. You only need to download Tapatalk and search for Movga to find it.
Movga Team
Nicolas 87
Private

May 2018
Nicolas87, eu150, je s est pas si s est ici qui faut poste, cordialement
Brian Mackie
Private

Jun 2018
Thought I would post a few tips on things I do that may be useful as a guide.

When sending out for resources, send out smaller fleets, 1 block of heavy carriers and 1 block of medium carriers so losses are minimum if your are attacked when you are lower levels. Collect them back in regularly to build your resources.

Ensure you regularly (daily) visit your legion domain and contribute to the charging and mining to help your domain power up.

(Alien Tech)

Alien tech can vastly improve your strength in the game, time should be spent here building up your fleets, start off small with your light fleets powering up each level at least to the minimum requirements for the next level of the tree. Pay particular attention to elements of the tree on each level that show how far the levels previous need to be before you can power them up. Try to power each one up to this minimum so you can use alien tech to upgrade your ships using oil. Don’t forget to come back to these at a later date and power them up to maximum to make your existing fleets even stronger.
Bendova
Private

Jun 2018
We should create a wikia Fleet Command. (Like Clash of Clans)

All these game guides should be put together in one website. On wikia you can work with a projectteam.
If anyone else is interested send me a PM we could create a "project team" and make an excellent game guide.

Currently searching for a guide or a specific information about the game is like searching for a needle in a haystack.
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(06-12-2018, 09:16 AM)Bendova Wrote: We should create a wikia Fleet Command. (Like Clash of Clans)

All these game guides should be put together in one website. On wikia you can work with a projectteam.
If anyone else is interested send me a PM we could create a "project team"  and make an excellent game guide.

Currently searching for a guide or a specific information about the game is like searching for a needle in a haystack.

Nice idea. I’ve personally tried adding links to many good guides in a single thread, making seaching easier, but other than that there’s little to be done on the forums itself to give clearer results for a specific subject
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin