Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Idea for fleet command
Bobby Goodwin
Private

Apr 2018
Hi I think it would be good to have an event for players with power less than 100m only. It would give us smaller players a chance to catch the bullies. EU034, Bobble.  Big Grin
Smoked
Private

May 2018
Thumbs Up 
Hello I think fleet command should start doing monthly battles where players have 5 days to earn as many points as they can  to get new things ... Like for ships carriers and experience for the crew and weapons to upgrade to be refitted... I been playing game just over a month would be great also to have a relay or teleportation to other areas instead of using random base moves to find active bases the relay could be a great way to use to go to other areas to hit bases and other alliances 
Big Grin Big Grin
Eric21
Private

May 2018
Can you offer a diamond buy at 9.99 for 600 diamond? Too big a jump from 4.99 to 14.99.
Trystan Cocking
Private

Sep 2017
I think when a Legion gets to a certain powergrade it should be moved to a server with matching power grade to give a chance for other legions to get larger in game instead of hugging the server and taking all the good prizes which will only bolster the higher Legion and make them stronger.Make the servers more balanced and more competitive= more fun and more prizes for everybody
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(05-11-2018, 06:12 PM)Trystan Cocking Wrote: I think when a Legion gets to a certain powergrade it should be moved to a server with matching power grade to give a chance for other legions to get larger in game instead of hugging the server and taking all the good prizes which will only bolster the higher Legion and make them stronger.Make the servers more balanced and more competitive= more fun and more prizes for everybody

Agreed. There have been various suggestions very similar to this. It would indeed help a lot in creating a balanced game environment which is fun for everyone instead of just the top grabbing all the good stuff. I’d suggest mailing Movga for better chance at results from your suggestions.

Fc@movga.com
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin