Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Stop attack accelerate
demevrouw
Sergeant

Feb 2017
The function to attack someone immidiatly using dias is by my opinieon one of the fuction that people stop playing this game so the servers has not much players on them. Only the big players and players that put lots of money in this game are benefitting from this. I alsop don't see in real world that big fleets can go from place a to place b in a second so you can't put a defence

Also defending a base only 1 fleet can defend at a time why not defending with several people together so a bigger player can be defended .

Grtz
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
A valid suggestion in my opinion, especially the multiple defense option to combine legion power to defend big players.
However as you mentioned it aids capital spending so highly unlikely that acceleration option would be considered. Unless there were other considerations that keep the people spending. For example to lose a small % of ships when accelerating or limiting the number of accelerates per day and then charging more Dias to buy more accelerates.
Haddock
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Right a system where Movga keeps their income steady but isn't a favourable to the rich as it now is.
defence aiding of several players is a nice suggestion too. It stimulates cooperation in a legion.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)