Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sharing with facebook
Scott Reynolds
Private

Jul 2018
Evening all. Is anyone else having problems sharing to facebook. The last couple of days I have been unable to do so, so am unable to collect the free diamonds. I have checked that my facebook settings are checked to allow fleet command access to facebook.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scott
Gladiator
Sergeant

May 2018
Yes I'm having exactly the same problem as well. Started a couple of days ago. Try to share and it doesn't do anything. I think Facebook have had an yodate in the last couple of days so I'm gonna check the settings again.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Apparently facebook have changed their source code. Just read in the german forum

Scott Reynolds
Private

Jul 2018
(07-10-2018, 05:40 AM)Gladiator Wrote: Yes I'm having exactly the same problem as well. Started a couple of days ago. Try to share and it doesn't do anything. I think Facebook have had an yodate in the last couple of days so I'm gonna check the settings again.

Apparently facebook have changed their source code. Just read in the german forum

Thanks for the info. Movga have also replied to my complaint sent to them that they are aware of the issue and are working on it.
dracobloom265
Private

Sep 2018
I have same issue ith you. How have you fixed it, guys?
I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice hotmail, and then going away and doing the exact opposite gmail.