Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ocean Conqueror
Gladiator
Sergeant

May 2018
Can you lose ships/power from playing in ocean conqueror? If so does anyone know how and why this happens?

It doesn't mention anything about losing ships/ power in the information icons and I've checked several times.

I played 2 battles. I won my first battle with a 35% survival rate. Lost my 2nd battle. Didn't exchange any ships at all. I noticed after losing the 2nd battle i lost 22 dreadnaught battleships and lost power because of that. How did I manage to lose 22 battleships from ocean conqueror when it doesn't mention anything about losing actual ships?

Thanks, Gladiator01, serv.066

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
You can exchange ships if you do not have enough to fill the slots.those are taken from your fleet in the base at a rate of 1 per 200 I think ? So if you exchanged a lot it is possible you lost power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saltyseadog server 53 and 44 
Gladiator
Sergeant

May 2018
(07-15-2018, 09:40 AM)Saltyseadog Wrote: You can exchange ships if you do not have enough to fill the slots.those are taken from your fleet in the base at a rate of 1 per 200 I think ? So if you exchanged a lot it is possible you lost power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, i didn't exchange any ships at all so i don't know how else i lost the ships. And i checked several times if i accidently exchanged ships and I definitely didn't. Must be going mad lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk