Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ocean Conqueror
Gladiator
Sergeant

May 2018
Can you lose ships/power from playing in ocean conqueror? If so does anyone know how and why this happens?

It doesn't mention anything about losing ships/ power in the information icons and I've checked several times.

I played 2 battles. I won my first battle with a 35% survival rate. Lost my 2nd battle. Didn't exchange any ships at all. I noticed after losing the 2nd battle i lost 22 dreadnaught battleships and lost power because of that. How did I manage to lose 22 battleships from ocean conqueror when it doesn't mention anything about losing actual ships?

Thanks, Gladiator01, serv.066

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
You can exchange ships if you do not have enough to fill the slots.those are taken from your fleet in the base at a rate of 1 per 200 I think ? So if you exchanged a lot it is possible you lost power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saltyseadog server 53 and 44 
Gladiator
Sergeant

May 2018
(07-15-2018, 09:40 AM)Saltyseadog Wrote: You can exchange ships if you do not have enough to fill the slots.those are taken from your fleet in the base at a rate of 1 per 200 I think ? So if you exchanged a lot it is possible you lost power

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi, i didn't exchange any ships at all so i don't know how else i lost the ships. And i checked several times if i accidently exchanged ships and I definitely didn't. Must be going mad lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)