Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m back!
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Heyah.

Some of you might remember me from the old days of server EU-135 or even older servers on which i’ve played on, Some of you might have come across me in the Forums, Line, or Facebook. Nevertheless, i’m pretty sure many don’t remember me at all considering the time it has been since i was last active.

That was 145 days ago. After becoming less and less active my main device got broken, and for the next few months i took..let’s say, a break from the game and forums. Though a few days ago my new iPad arrived and so, today, i thought of redownloading Fleet Command. And so i did. After some attempts i also managed to log back into the Forums for the first time in over a third of a year. Smile

It’s fun to see how it is still being used quite a lot. I’ll try to help out anyone as best as i can, although i’m pretty sure some others like GM-Noooo are more experienced with helping out with more complex issues. (I hope Gm-Noooo is still active)

Anyways, i’m back and i hope to see ya guys in later posts!

Cheerio!

-Shadow
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi shadow, how you been ? Is good to have you back on the forum Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saltyseadog server 53 and 44 
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(09-02-2018, 11:20 PM)Saltyseadog Wrote: Hi shadow, how you been ? Is good to have you back on the forum Smile

You’re still alive too! It’s a miracle Big Grin

Yes, i’ve been busy but pretty good..you?

Cheers Big Grin

Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
??? I try, sometimes I think I'm the only one but not anymore Smile) have you found a new server yet?

ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(09-02-2018, 11:23 PM)Saltyseadog Wrote: ??? I try, sometimes I think I'm the only one but not anymore Smile) have you found a new server yet?

Lol..staying on 135 for the moment. Especially since i think i might be able to do a small catchup to at least have some punching power..earned 2m power in one day thanks to these new functions.

Although that puts my total to around 9,80m, the others are all hundreds of M’s, or a few G’s stronger lol. Still, it’s fun to be back on an old server

Cheers Big Grin

Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Is always good to go back a s see what's happening if your looking to gain some power quickly I'd concentrate on the depot ship power gains are far better than ultimate equipment and air craft Base

Oh and get building green ships seems Togo through them like mad ?