Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suddenly large shields for 1+ month gone
Joseph
Private

Nov 2018
Hi there,
am on EU-151 and yesterday installed several (~ 14) large base shields to cover my absence period until the new year. When looking back to the game today, I got 11 attacks of 1 player from other alliance which emptied me. How can it be that the dias I purchased and that I spent for the shields are useless? Anyone with similar experiences? Don‘t want to spend money in a game that destroys it.
Regards,
Jo
Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi jo, is anyone looking in to this for you yet? Unless you have attacked another player or an occupied mine since setting the shields they should stay put can if you let me have your player ID (it's on settings page) will try and get it looked at for you. If you prefer you can get me on line app my Id is therealsaltyseadog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saltyseadog server 53 and 44 
Joseph
Private

Nov 2018
(11-27-2018, 06:33 PM)Saltyseadog Wrote: Hi jo, is anyone looking in to this for you yet? Unless you have attacked another player or an occupied  mine since setting the shields they should stay put can if you let me have your player ID (it's on settings page)  will try and get it looked at for you. If you prefer you can get me on line app my Id is therealsaltyseadog

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi there, while studying my „history“ backwards I found out that I rushed into a nearby mine that was occupied by another player, not by standard defense forces, which I did not recognize. As this was an offensive attack by me, the shields broke down. I appologize for having brought up the threat without thoroghly studying history. Thanks Saltyseadog for coming back to me with the hint about mine attacks.