Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
addiction and quitting
Haddock
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Hay people,

This threat is maybe a slightly different from the others in the sence that i try to get as many reactions as possible by stating some, i suppose , higly controversial opinions. Not because i like to discus, but mainly because i'm curious about how other players handle the matter.

In our lives we all try to find some meaningfull things to do. If we realy succeed in this mission, this will result in a long time happy feeling. Everybody has to reposition themselfs as goals and means change in time.

For example: a burglar can find its live very meaningfull if he's making lots of money, but after a while he may come to the conclusion that his money makes him worrie to much and decides to stop burgling while he has got enough.

Now about the game. Movga has made a truly ingenious game. It's stuffed with rewards and this causes that people get Pavloved in a very clever way. We all know that this game is just for fun and recreation, but by brainwashing us in this way we all get addicted to the game. I wonder if the game still provides as much fun and relax time as it did in the beginning. It's a repeating matter: every day again the same things to do, just growing a bit. Is this what we want with our time. It's consuming big amouds, let alone the money we spend. Or Am I the only one with secondairy ambigious thoughts about playing.
Stopping is very difficult after some time. Can we abandon all the efford we invested in the game?

I don't want to get into a discussion on this topic or get solutions to the problem. But I would like the experiences of other player on this matter. Please reply if u ve got something share.
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Well, to be honest I don't think I will quit this game...for now -lol- but yea as a VIP7 I did..let's say..use a "bit" of money..but now I'm not doing that anymore. it still remains a great game though
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)