Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Military Exploit and Ranks Explanation
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Star 
Heya, it's me, ShadowHuntR again with this time a Guide of how to rise in the Military ranks. I hope this guide will help you folks out if you need it, and if you want a guide for something else, ask in a comment! now, let's start: 

Ranks: 
for every rank you will certainly need 3 things before being able to rise to a higher one:
  • Military exploit; You earn it when you destroy enemy player's ships. The more advanced ships you destroy, the more military exploit you earn. Even when you lose an Attack or your Defense is destroyed, you will still recieve ME for every ship destroyed before losing.
  • Character level; upgrade buildings, complete tasks and win battles to raise your character level. Even if you have enough ME, you will not be able to get Promotion until your player level is sufficient. From RADM, where player level must be 50 there will be no more Player Level target increases
  • population; this is required for the higher ranks. The amount of Population means that only a specific amount of players can have the rank. Population is 40 for RADM, where it first takes effect, and ends in only one player being able to have the President Rank.
  • NOTE- the Military ranks from RADM will be refreshed every day at 03:00. and if your Military exploit is above 2 million, you will lose 1% each day.  So Don't lose your Rank!

Rewards:

Depending on your rank, you will receive more rewards. Here is a list of the rewards, and from wich rank you can earn them.

• From the rank Private, you will get a certain amount of Reputation per day. 
  • From the rank PO 3rd and on you can have more ships per slot, this will become better when you get a higher rank
  • From the RADM Rank, a Icon showing your rank will appear next to your Profile in the Chat.
  • From the RADM Rank, you will have another Base Texture. May Look cool.
  • From the RADM rank and on, you will get a Health buff for all your ships
  • From Grand Admiral and on, you will also get a Attack Buff for all your ships.

Thats it for now, Cheers!
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Thanks for the list! Could help with the layout to reduce repair costs if needed' and so you can guess what you might earn as when you attack a mine with, let's say 126 red battleship and 370 yellow AC

Cheers Big Grin

Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
What I am lacking is this guide is by what percentage does your M.E decrease, from what rank? Bold and underlining lose value if overused. Quality over quantity please.

Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I think its always 1% ( please correct me if I am wrong guys) , when I had 215m exploit it was taking me 2m a day to have to make 3 to grow.
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
It states in the information on military exploit profile page that once your are over 2mil MExp you will lose 1% each day
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi Wilson!Sorry I made mistake and edited my post!Thanks for spotting it!!
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(02-23-2017, 12:50 PM)Denitz Wrote: I think its always 1% ( please correct me if I am wrong guys) , when I had 215m exploit it was taking me 2m a day to have to make 3 to grow.

Thanks for that, totally forgot, but have now edited it into the post!

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)