Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 Account but 2 different Character.
Soulseller
Private

Apr 2019
Ok, so firstly i was one of the Beta Testers for Fleet Command 2.
I used Bluestacks for the testing and everything went well.
This morning it seemed that movga wiped the servers and i had to start anew. Thats what i did with Bluestacks.

Cause of a Mistake, i didnt use my usally name but instead one of the Random names. (CecilBlevins)
I played for like 2-3 hours and almost reached lvl 25.

After that, i went shopping and checked if fleet Command 2 was available in the normal Play Store on my Phone.
And since it was, i installed the game and log in to check my status.
Surprisingly i had to create yet another new character. This time i went with my usual name Soulseller.
And yeah i had to start anew just again.

After i went home i checkd on bluestacks and there i could still used my CecilBlevins character.
what i tried was log off/in but that didnt change anything.

So which one is the "real" one.  i only want to use one character for my account.

I like to use the CecilBlevins Account primarly since i made the most progress with that char.
Ofc i will change my name as soon as possible.

Ok i reinstalled Fleet Command 2 on Bluestacks and after that, it switched to my Soulseller Accountl.

So i guess.. i just have to do it all again..
Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
My self and Tim both had the same thing with the beta test account being wiped is only fair I guess. Have found the game is not available in the UK play store and that you cannot make purchase either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Saltyseadog server 53 and 44 
Soulseller
Private

Apr 2019
(04-16-2019, 03:50 PM)Saltyseadog Wrote: My self and Tim both had the same thing with the beta test account being wiped is only fair I guess. Have found the game is not available  in the UK play store and that you cannot  make purchase either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess its because of the APK we got for the beta test.