Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delanie Walker Jersey
hongwei28
Sergeant

Jun 2019
The Titans surprised me by leaking a deal with slot receiver Adam Humphries on day one of free agency legal tampering. IIRC Delanie Walker Jersey , last year they didn’t leak a deal until the official FA period began..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Tennessee Titans PodcastTitans Links: Deceptively Fast Out of the GateNew,40commentsCDTShareTweetShareShareTitans Links: Deceptively Fast Out of the GateKim Klement-USA TODAY SportsThe Titans surprised me by leaking a deal with slot receiver Adam Humphries on day one of free agency legal tampering. IIRC, last year they didn’t leak a deal until the official FA period began with Malcolm Butler and Dion Lewis. Anyway, back to Adam Humphries, he is a very good slot receiver and certainly much better than Tajae and Taywan. I am hopeful they add another WR in the draft to play across from CD. The Titans annoucned the signing of both Kenny Vaccaro and David Fluellen. KV was a must to re-sign and David Fluellen is a generational talent. Turron Davenport takes a look at the two big FA signings for the Titans so far. What is next for the Titans? Well LeShaun Sims Jersey , I’m not sure, but I’d imagine the future includes either an EDGE or OG. PK reported that the Titans have interest in Roger Saffold, and he would be a gigantically good get for the Titans. As far as EDGEs go, I’d obviously like Justin Houston, but if they go a cheaper route Harold Landry Jersey , Shaquil Barrett and Markus Golden would be solid options (Golden being the cheaper of the two). More depth for the Titans with their final pick."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Tennessee Titans PodcastNFL Draft2019 NFL Draft Results: Titans take LB David Long in 6th roundNew,87commentsMore depth for the Titans with their final pick.CDTShareTweetShareShare2019 NFL Draft Results: Titans take LB David Long in 6th roundReinhold Matay-USA TODAY SportsThe Tennessee Titans have taken linebacker David Long with their final scheduled pick of the 2019 NFL Draft. Long comes out of West Virginia and is a former Big 12 defensive player of the year. As a three year starter, Long racked up 246 tackles, 39.5 of which came for a loss. Long added 12.5 sacks during his career, including seven in his final year at West Virginia. While inside linebacker wasn’t a need for the Titans Dennis Kelly Jersey , Long provides some ability on special teams, potentially with some upside as a Wesley Woodyard replacement down the road. Here’s the scouting report from SBNation’s West Virginia blog, The Smoking Musket.Titans Remaining PicksNone