Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Military Exploit - Your Daily Record?
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi All,

I have started new Thread to speak with fellow killers from various servers.

What is your daily record?

The most I did is 34million in one day

Thanks

Denitz
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Pretty much...until I saw your record :0
Mine is 1,98 million
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I will send you some tips and good searching strategy.You want to be good killer then use pen and paper or excelSmile

What server your are on?
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
EU-063

And my searching tactic was just random scrolling on the world map...somehow about 7/10 times I do that I find a color mine when I stop, or at least nearby xD

Cheers Big Grin

Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I spend some time building excel sheets with player names and mine coords ( so far I have gathered 800 coords nad I randomly check on daily basis). Seems bit crazy but it works.In general most of players like coming back to same mines if they dont get hit.First they start with smaller fleets and when no one strikes then some players put all red in.Last night i did 1 attack for 4.8M.

To be honest I am getting bit bored with it as i had 215m exploit and second player had 130 so now chilling and waiting for others to catch up.I don't like President base design as too easy to spot...
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Well the problem is now on my server, is that there is a Non Agression pact on between every player for hopes to gather strength for after the server merge...and our biggest player only has 14 million power and 21 million military exploit... :/ anyways thanks for tip

Not that it would work..because if I attack mine of other player everyone will hunt me, and when the nap ends there will be no more color mines to find :/

Cheers Big Grin

Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Don't attack just gather your Intel , I guarantee you once pact ends certain players will be there againSmile
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Lol ok ..will most likely still het hunted to death because the only other legion worth attacking is the top legion, as the second most powerful legion is our ally so a permanent non Agression pact between us two

Cheers Big Grin

Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hmm strange deal two top legions with non aggression pact...sounds like a bit of Farmville for me.You will be killing other legions and at people will start leaving game and there will be only top 2 Legions left....It all depends on situation on the server
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
With regards to NAPs I've seen both sides of the situation and in my opinion this is the worst when legions have such agreements. As mentioned above they just kill other legions game play. However once servers merge it's a totally different scenario at first as it's a free for all and those who are used to easy mining and scouting become hot targets. Not to mention that they most likely don't have mining fleets that are somewhat disposable. To see people getting millions of MExp day I can't even comprehend. On s21/24/26 you will be lucky to find anyone silly enough to mine with anything other than heavy ships so at best the most suited of hunters will grab 3-5mil if they are lucky. But I guess each server is different, and from my feedback I will never agree to or be affiliated with NAPs of any description. That would spoil my motivation and fun of the game

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)