Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Players with Multiple Accounts
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi Everyone!

Another post to share my thoughts on some players having multiple accounts on one server and using them to gain military exploit.Common scenario 2m power player attacks 10m player , stronger player puts defence up and then another account with 20m or even 40m power hits.Tug boating......I personally find it cheating.

I was thinking about new post called Named and Shamed and list all players with multiple accounts from some servers.

What are your thoughts on this??Dont want to start any war here but just sharing my thoughts with Players Community

Many Thanks

Denitz
Sailaway EU-006
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hello Denitz,

in my Opinion that is cheating, but there at least no illegal in there, because it could also be two Players at the same time.

To solve the problem I would recommend you, to contact your president or GM.

Pull up a list wouldn't do any good. Because the called players will starting more aggressivly against any players.
Cut all your ties and come along, the winds of change are blowing strong.
Your time is here, so take it. and I know you make it right, make it right.
Sail away, you can fly. On this wings of freedom you can reach the sky....

LINE: Daniel SailawayDeadh
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Thank you for your comment!Don't think GM can do anything about it, President???You mean person being on the top of military exploit??That's meBig Grin
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
From the start movga allowed it, therefor the useage became widespread very quickly. I do not see a problem with it but that is my opinion, we continue to use alt's to fight ourself in ak & rk until the server merge happens

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
It is allowed. Personally I don't agree with players using them to trick others into attacking a weak player, but it is allowed. There are genuine reasons to have a second account though, like if no one will fight you at reigonal or leigon war.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(02-28-2017, 11:32 AM)Noooo Wrote: It is allowed.  Personally I don't agree with players using them to trick others into attacking a weak player, but it is allowed.  There are genuine reasons to have a second account though,  like if no one will fight you at reigonal or leigon war.

If no one will fight you at regional or legion war then you win so whats the point of using second account. Quite easy to spot who has multiple accounts but thats my secretSmile
Sailaway EU-006
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(02-27-2017, 09:21 PM)Denitz Wrote: Thank you for your comment!Don't think GM can do anything about it, President???You mean person being on the top of military exploit??That's meBig Grin

The President, yeah lost intranslations. In the german version the "Leader" is called "President" sorry for the wrong conclusion.
Cut all your ties and come along, the winds of change are blowing strong.
Your time is here, so take it. and I know you make it right, make it right.
Sail away, you can fly. On this wings of freedom you can reach the sky....

LINE: Daniel SailawayDeadh
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(03-01-2017, 09:34 AM)Denitz Wrote:
(02-28-2017, 11:32 AM)Noooo Wrote: It is allowed.  Personally I don't agree with players using them to trick others into attacking a weak player, but it is allowed.  There are genuine reasons to have a second account though,  like if no one will fight you at reigonal or leigon war.

If no one will fight you at regional or legion war then you win so whats the point of using second account. Quite easy to spot who has multiple accounts but thats my secretSmile

Yes you win, but look at the rewards you can't possibly get without an opponent.   That's why people do it mostly.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)