Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Skills
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I would like to see an option to just type in the amount of medals you want to assign to skill rather than either maxing them with one touch or assigning individual amounts with single presses. 
I reset my skills maybe 1-2 a month sometimes more depending on my max fleet setup and it is a pain to sort them out, not to mention the 1000 presses needed. 

Would be much easier and quicker to just press on skill and type in amount (similar like bids on wars) to upgrade
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
lol, it's maybe also like that to make you actually consider what your main skill will be, secondary skill etc or in my case every skill is nearly maxed
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
At level 74 it's a pain. I always do top 4 max but the others I don't have enough medals to max all but I am close. It's just a pain to keep pressing 70 times for example
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(02-25-2017, 05:00 PM)Wilson Wrote: At level 74 it's a pain. I always do top 4 max but the others I don't have enough medals to max.
At 74 all skills are maxed out(except one),making items and yellows in refitting yard. I suggest donating more to your legion. Yes the option would be useful but I would not recommend respeccing every 5minutes, those dias could be used somewhere else.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)