Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Purchase reward
Galacktro
Sergeant

Feb 2017
I purchased 2218 diamants today, however i was unable to select a purchase reward in events. Please fix this today as the event will expire tonight at 23:59  Angry

Thx in advance
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi Glacktro, nothing can be done without knowing a few details. Please send an email to Fc@movga.com with your username, user id and server number with the details of the problem and they should be able to help.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Ems
GM FK S16/17/20/42

Feb 2017
@Galacktro, I am hazarding a guess that it was the rewards where you can get souls, you need to touch the box to choose the officer you want the souls for confirm and then hey presto you can collect the reward
GM S16/17/20 & S42 and just a player on S72 - Systemlords 
Galacktro
Sergeant

Feb 2017
@GM, Yeah there were souls, some boxes and medals as i recall. I did touch the boxes pressed collect but nothing happened.

@Nooooo, yes maybe i'll try that..... thx
Ems
GM FK S16/17/20/42

Feb 2017
(03-04-2017, 05:55 PM)Galacktro Wrote: @GM, Yeah there were souls, some boxes and medals as i recall. I did touch the boxes pressed collect but nothing happened.

@Nooooo, yes maybe i'll try that.....  thx

@Galackto when you touch the yellow boxes 8 different officers will appear you have to touch one of them then press confirm, then the original screen will show that it can be collected. It's confusing how to collect them at first but simple when you know how :-)
GM S16/17/20 & S42 and just a player on S72 - Systemlords 

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)