Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Problems upgrading command level
Øyvind Blakset
Private

Mar 2017
Thumbs Down 
Hi all! Any good tip how to get the command level upgraded? I am lvl54 now and used over 200books without getting to 55. Before levels did increase with the use of Max 5-10 books. Is it more than me that experience this problem? Is it some kind of bug in he game?

Regards!
Sidstar/EvilMischief eu63
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hello Øyvind,

That's normal behaviour as probability is very low. I know users who spend about 800 books and did not get level up.

I say that you got more chances of winning lottery that lvl up!Keep trying.

Denitz
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Yes i agree, the success ratio is flawed massively. There was a good suggestion previously that you should be allowed to collect as many books as the ratio in order to guarantee success.
I have level 65 command and must have taken xxxx'S books for the last level up. Now I give up and just use books for officer upgrades
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I know it seems as though some things are too hard in the game, but if it were too easy to level up then everyone would do it and what would be the point ?
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
For me the frustration comes from the success ratio. If it were more accurate I could accept the difficulty. But for example it shouldn't say 1% chance when clearly it is more like 0.1%.
Rant over
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Its a 1% chance every time you press the button. It dosen't take into account how many goes you have had before. So a 1% chance your expecting 1 hit in 100, but thats not how probability works.

If you take a deck of cards, you have a 1 in 56 chance of pulling the ace of spades out the deck. If you pull the 10 of hearts then put it back and try again you still have a 1 in 56 chance. Thats how probability works in the game and most anywhere else.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Kimmi
Private

Mar 2017
(03-01-2017, 11:42 AM)Øyvind Blakset Wrote: Hi all! Any good tip how to get the command level upgraded? I am lvl54 now and used over 200books without getting to 55. Before levels did increase with the use of Max 5-10 books. Is it more than me that experience this problem? Is it some kind of bug in he game?

Regards!
Sidstar/EvilMischief eu63

Hei Øyvind, I have used over 400 books and no lv up to 61 yet...  Lykke til videreSmile

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)