Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Fusion , firecontrol navigation and deflagration cores
analexius
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Hi,
i hope this is not a duplicated thread, could anyone please explain how to use the cores ?

rgds,

AxS, leader of the Alien-Team Legion
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Use them to refit red ships to yellow in the refit factory.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
analexius
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(03-02-2017, 01:33 PM)Noooo Wrote: Use them to refit red ships to yellow in the refit factory.

don't have yellow yet, must be the reason then Smile
thanks for the answer

AxS
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Yes after level 61 shipyard you will unlock the ability to refit yellow battleship (mushashi), then further upgrades to shipyards unlock other yellow ship types. Yellows can only be refitted and to build them you need a portion of rss, red ships, cores and honour medals.
Cores can be collected from missions as well
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Wrong subforum ana.

Cores are as previously mentioned for refitting red to yellows 61->64.
You get them from rk, missions,chests lying in your harbor, certain events or you could buy them in the shop.

They are very expensive to make but all of them have a special ability plus the same base buffs as reds.

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I know it's not specifically a game guide, but there isn't much else to be said about cores, which is why I've left it here.

To summarise :-
Once your shipyard is at level 61 you can use the fire control core to refit Reputation bs to Masashi bs.
Level 62 shipyard let's you refit Seawolf to Archer submarine using fusion cores.
Level 63 Shipyard lets you refit Killer to League frigate with navigation cores
Level 64 Shipyard lets you refit Yorktown to Midway Aircraft Carrier with deflagration cores.

The level of the refit factory only effects the spped of the refit. It's the level of your best shipyard thats required to refit the ships.
analexius
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(03-02-2017, 10:23 PM)Sigma Wrote: Wrong subforum ana.

Cores are as previously mentioned for refitting red to yellows 61->64.
You get them from rk, missions,chests lying in your harbor, certain events or you could buy them in the shop.

They are very expensive to make but all of them have a special ability plus the same base buffs as reds.

My bad sigma, got the info i needed now... time to move that CC up...
Thnx,

AxS
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Mod said its okay then its okay, remember you are from my server all questions can be asked in mail

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(03-04-2017, 11:11 PM)Sigma Wrote: Mod said its okay then its okay, remember you are from my server all questions can be asked in mail

Yes, however by mail helps that person only.  If one person has the question then I guarantee others do too, and they also get the benifit of the answer on the forum.  Smile
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(03-05-2017, 07:01 AM)Noooo Wrote: Yes, however by mail helps that person only.  If one person has the question then I guarantee others do too, and they also get the benifit of the answer on the forum.  Smile
But but but ... I want our Server to be better then all the rest

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)