Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Confirmation when accepting items
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
One of the things that have been bothering me is that a lot of things ingame you can do accidentaly.
There are a lot of things that miss a confirmation button before the action is completed.

I will give an example when a player is scrolling through his bookmark he often changes a bookmark or adds one of the 3 actions to that bookmark, this needs to be changed.

Another example is interserver battle, the score shop does not ask confirmation before changing in scores for items. A person like me accidentally presses on something and like that without wanting it I bought something I do not need because of a misclick, where is the confirmation before the purchase?

Add things that need confirmation below to the thread.

ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
As ya said, bookmarks in world map, upgrading buildings -sometimes I accidentally upgrade a mine and I cancel it, but can't upgrade warehouse anymore- and 4D war...but the bookmarks are the most important issues here...please fix movga
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)