* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Regional War Explanation!
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Star 
Hello there! When you have joined a Legion and have a Player level of 30 or higher, you will be able to fight with your legion in the Regional Battle, where four legions fight against another Legion stationed in the Capital Port. Here I will try to explain how it works, the ranks for the winning legion etc. I hope it will help!

Auction:

Before you can join the Battle, your legion has to Register. You get Registered for the war if your legion is one of the top four legions who have bid the most in the Auction. Only the Leader or Vice leader can bid for the auction using Legion Funds. The results will be displayed the day after the opening of the Auction. And if your legion is in, you'd better gather as many members for the war, and try to occupy the Capital Port

Starting player Buffs: 
Each war, every player of every legion attacking the Capital Port will receive a small buff
-all attributes of all attackers will increase by a certain Percentage.
-Attack and Defense buff, wich will grow stronger if the same legion wins over and over.
-and the Port Buffs when activated -see Port Buffs section-

Port buffs:

If a attacking legion captures the Capital Port. It will activate Buffs for all Defense lines surrounding the Capital Port.

For all defense lines, if one of your legion members is attacked there, their damage received will decrease by 10%. This buff will continue even if the same legions wins the war again.

In every war the attackers will also get buffs by Occupying Territory. In the 1st sea of all sections, hitpoints and agility increases 5%, and in the 2nd sea of all sections, the Critical chance increases 5%, and armor increases 5%. 

The Battle:

The Regional war is fought once a week, it might depend on your server for wich day, but it always starts at 20:30Pm. Each ship you have wil be, like most wars, multiplied by 100, then you can make a fleet, but the ships you use for that are lost permanently. You will start in one of the four Muster Points -one for each legion-, and then you set out to occupy territory for your legion, or attack the defense lines and the Capital Port, or go defensive and defend your base against enemies. 

Each Base of each legion has 400HP, but the Capital Port has 1000HP, that's why it is recommended to work together with at least one legion to defend each other. If your fleets get defeated, you'll return to your Muster point and your fleets will start to repair. This will cost time, but you can use Diamonds to speed it up. During the war, you can receive many rewards and Legion Contribution. I'll give a list of the rewards you could earn in the war;

-Battle five times for 50 Fine Warship chests. But do keep fighting after you earned this!
-kill 5000 warships to get 10 Command books. 5000 might seem much, but eventually it all depends on the players Slot Capacity.
-Win a Battle to get 10 Retting Cores. They can be used to refit Red ships to Special Ships -yellow ones- 
-Win 10 battles to get Five Advanced Officer EXP Books. EXP books can be used to upgrade a Officers level in the Marine Academy.
-Defend and win 1 time to get ten Officer Soulstone boxes. Every box contains a random Officer Soul, wich can be used for Breakthrough, or recruiting new officers.
-Defend and win 10 times to get Ten Advanced Warship Treasure Boxes. These boxes contain Orange/Red ships..maybe even Yellow.
-Place yourself in the top 3 of the Contribution/Merit ranking to get 30 souls of Sylwia.
-Place yourself in the Top 10 of the Contribution/Merit Ranking to get 20 Souls of Sylwia.
-Place yourself in the Top 50 of the Contribution/Merit ranking to get 10 Random Officer souls.

And for the Winning legion: 
20 Advanced warship Treasure Boxes, 25 Refitting Cores, 10 random officer souls and 10 souls of Sylwia.

Glory:

The Legion Leader of the Legion that Occupies the Capital Port gets the "Leader" rank in the Glory ranks. This Rank gives you a lot of buffs. And I'll make a list of those, also containing the buffs of the other ranks wich players can earn.

Leader: Building speed increases 100%
             Research speed increases 100%
            Collecting Rescources in mines increases 50%
            Refitting speed increases 50%
            production increases 100%

Chief of Staff: Building speed increases 100%
Minister of Foreign Affairs: Research speed increases 100%
Minister of Intelligence: Sailing speed in world map increases 200%
Minister of Security: Experience you earn in missions increases 100%
Minister of Finance: Basic Collecting speed of Resources in mines increases 50%
Minister of Ordance/War: Refitting speed increases 50%
Minister of the Logistics Department: The resource per hour that your mines produce increases 100%
NSA Director: The speed of production of Items increases 150%

That's a lot of buffs eh?  ^^ But there's a bad part of the list too; PoWs..Prisoners of War. 

When your legion gets defeated, and if the legion occupying the Capital Port wants to, he can give some members of the defeated legions PoW status. Wich will last a week, just like the Ranks.

If you are a PoW, your Warehouse Protection limit will decrease by half, wich will make your rescources more vulnerable to attacks. You will also have to provide 50 Alliance Funds to the Winning legion per day. Not good.  :/ 

That was it, I know, this whole thread is long, but I hope you'll gain more knowledge about the Regional war from this! 

^_^

Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
If I forgot something or made a mistake, please tell and I'll edit it in or correct it!

Cheers Big Grin

Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I have told you tjis before, I think, I do not like the colors as person with colorblindness reading this is just a cruel experience

ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
:/ No you didn't tell that before..look it's now one color. Now happy?

Wait what. Can't edit it lol

Cheers Big Grin

ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Anyways sorry for that..will make future posts in one color...maybe 2 if there is a super important thing or so.

Cheers Big Grin

Aeterian
Private

Mar 2017
Just a comment, Leader is always the leader of the Alliance that won, not the guy who hits last
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Could be, but sometimes someone gets leader rank, even though not leader of the legion on my server

Cheers Big Grin

ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Update: Evilmiscief explained to me that, they change Leadership often before the Regional war, and as they are often the winners, they said that they do it like that so everyone gets their fair share of the buffs. This also explains what i said in my previous comment. Post edited, and Port Buffs section moved so that it apperas before the Battle section.

Cheers Big Grin

Redsek
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Hi, can you explain what is the system for PoW? Who can go to prison and why? Not everybody is on the “black list” to go to prison.
For exapmle: 20 active players from one legion in rk, but only 5 can be picked for prison...why?

Thanks for answer
roertospetrovay4326
Unregistered

Common Errors in dating foreign girls Scene

Are you taking into account jumping into the on line dating scene these days? There are a couple of thumb rules that apply to every single person who is willing join an on line dating site the first time. if you are a newbie to the on line dating game, You may commit some common errors that most newcomers do while they are in the on line dating scene. therefore,really, It is always good for you to remember these teething errors charmdate.com and avoid them as far as possible. thus,terribly, What will be the slip ups?Being Downright Dishonest Don t be blatantly dishonest by including false regarding yourself in your personal. you could successful by attracting a lot of e mails from other interested members, But show up, you'll end up caught and that person may lose respect for you. You are not supposed to share your very personal details such personal cell phone number or the address of your house, But you must be as much honest as it is required to help establish trust. Although you shouldn t discussion on every secret about your past, Don t tell lies while you chat with people. Being Impulsive Many singles who join an on line dating site responsible for tend to communicate with as many members on the on line dating site as they can. charmdate.com If an affordable is attractive, you'll find lots of emails from other interested members. nevertheless, You truly in a rush to answer to all of them or chat with all of them. Focus only on those whom you think could be suitable for you. Try to resist our desire of contacting members randomly. Being Willing You Go on A Date Too Soon One of the most widespread mistakes the newbies often make is they go out on dates with other members too soon. If you have charmdate review got a few requests from fellow members to go out on a date, Be sure before jumping at the quote. it is vital to know a person well enough before going out on dates them. every bit as, Don t ask someone out too early if you haven t gotten along with them very well.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)