Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Server merger
Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
There has been a lot of talk recently about servers being Merged is this correct I am currently on eu 053 what sort of timescale are we looking at ?
Saltyseadog server 53 and 44 
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi Saltyseadog.  Yes it is true that servers merge.  Up to servers eu38 have been merged so far.  Usually 3 servers are merged together at a time.  As for time scale, it's hard to say exactly when your server will merge, but you will be told about it in advance,  either by your gm, an ingame announcement and/or here on the forum.  Hope that helps.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Thank you noooo we currently do not have a GM is this something movga may add to eu-053 in the near future do you know ??
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
You could get a GM after the server merger...our server also doesn't have one
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Saltyseadog
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Also am I right in thinking and don't laugh . That players from the merged servers all all put in together including legions ?
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(03-09-2017, 09:54 PM)Saltyseadog Wrote: Also am I right in thinking and don't laugh . That players from the merged servers all all put in together including legions ?

Yes, When servers merge, all players and leigons are put together on one world map.  The working of the game dosen't change it's just players from other servers are in the same place as you.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
How is it decided when servers get merged? Are Movga working through it sequentially from server 1 and upwards, or analysing servers based on activity and overall balance?
AngryBirds~ Server 073
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
For gods sake say they do it partly because game needs BALANCE
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(03-11-2017, 07:09 PM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: For gods sake say they do it partly because game needs BALANCE

I hope it's a concern for them. My server is tragically one sided. A few months ago the leaders of the top 10 alliances all started a new alliance together and instantly jumped to about 4 times the 2nd place legions power. They'll never be caught the way things are now. There's no point even trying to compete with them. They killed the server when they did that, but they don't care because they win without effort and that's exactly how they want it.
AngryBirds~ Server 073

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)