Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For future updates
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Hey there, I've got a small list of what I think should be considered to be added in the game. 

1: B-E-T-T-E-R G-R-A-M-M-A-R!!

2: Top ranking lists on many servers, mine too, need BALANCING

3: Fix the Facebook gift option, as it doesn't work -well- with MANY players

4: Ease the Lubricant Grind, as many players are on a HUGE shortage of the stuff, and it doesn't appear often in the 10 daily  Alien gifts

5: Requesting one of the new buildings to be a Trade Center, where you can trade a certain amount of resources with other members 3x a day. Like trading 500k iron for 400k aluminum -because you get more Iron per hour than Aluminum per hour-

Hope you'll fix and add some of these things movga.
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(03-10-2017, 12:15 PM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Hey there, I've got a small list of what I think should be considered to be added in the game. 

1: B-E-T-T-E-R G-R-A-M-M-A-R!!

2: Top ranking lists on many servers, mine too, need BALANCING

3: Fix the Facebook gift option, as it doesn't work -well- with MANY players

4: Ease the Lubricant Grind, as many players are on a HUGE shortage of the stuff, and it doesn't appear often in the 10 daily  Alien gifts

5: Requesting one of the new buildings to be a Trade Center, where you can trade a certain amount of resources with other members 3x a day. Like trading 500k iron for 400k aluminum -because you get more Iron per hour than Aluminum per hour-

Hope you'll fix and add some of these things movga.

Good suggestions ShadowHunteR

1.  I'm assuming you mean the English version, this is caused by literal translations, and something that is being worked on.  If you spot any gramatical errors, please point them out and I will make sure they are passed on to Movga, they won't usually be fixed right away, but will be queued for the next update.

2. Could you please explain a little more ?

3. This is being worked on now, and hopefully will be working fully soon.

4. As a player myself I feel your pain.  I myself am always short of the stuff.  It's a battle to balance the game, can't have it too easy or it would be no fun, but I will ask Movga to look at it again, everyone is in the same boat, but there seems to be a big differance as to how much people get.  I can't promise anything more than that right now.

5.  Personally I really like the idea of a trade centre, and the suggestion has been raised before, again I'll make sure Movga see it.

Thanks for your contribution, you have some really good ideas.  Keep them coming.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)