Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Login / Password Problems POST HERE
sherlock
Private

Feb 2017
Hello,
My friend can not access to the app. The app is stuck in the 100% loading mode(picture attached). He was living in Italy and now he is in France. Is that a problem? He does not have a Movga account. 

Is it possible to recover his account or the app? Can you please help ? Waiting for your reply.

Server - EU 82
Account name - Florance (Vip-8, Legion-Vernichter, Power- 5.86M, Level )

Attached Files Image(s)

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi Sherlock, the change of country will not make a difference. It would have been easier to sort if he had bound the account with a movga account , however it is still possible to fix. I will need him to send me the email address that he wants the account binding to, and I will also need some proof that the account is his. Copies of payment receipts for diamonds will be best for this. Once you have this together drop me a pm and I'll give you an email address to send it to. I'll then be able to get movga to bind the account to his email address, so he can reinstall the app and login.

I'll split this into a more appropriate thread when I'm at my pc next.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Going Fowards, Please use this thread to report problems loging into the game, or ask for help recovering accounts etc
Christian Vogel
Private

Mar 2017
Hey, can't login anymore since 4 days. I'm active on Server: EU-072.
Game is loading till the login Button, when i press the login Button the app is closing. For a second the sound appears, and than the app is closed. Need help
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi Christian. First, have you got a movga account setup bound to your email address? This is important so you can get back into the game afterwards.
I've had this problem myself before and the first thing to try is to uninstall the app, and re install it. That usually solves that problem. It's important that you have setup your movga account first as you will need the username and password to login again after you have re installed the app. If you have not done this I will need a few details best sent to me by pm. Your game name, for example mine is noooo. And your player ID if you have a note of it.
Airwolf66
Private

Apr 2017
Hi Noo, I tried several times to reset my password and it does not work. I always get the error message that "the email does not exists". I tried several email accounts, since I am not sure anymore which one I used at the beginning, but I get always the same error. Unfortunately, my phone got replaced today and after the restore of the phone the game runs into a black screen. If I delete the game and install it again I need my user and password which I do not have. I have bind my user to a Movga account, but this seems not to help in this situation. I could also provide my game ID, if necessary.

User: Airwolf66
Server: EU-30
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(04-22-2017, 08:50 PM)Airwolf66 Wrote: Hi Noo, I tried several times to reset my password and it does not work. I always get the error message that "the email does not exists". I tried several email accounts, since I am not sure anymore which one I used at the beginning, but I get always the same error. Unfortunately, my phone got replaced today and after the restore of the phone the game runs into a black screen. If I delete the game and install it again I need my user and password which I do not have. I have bind my user to a Movga account, but this seems not to help in this situation. I could also provide my game ID, if necessary.

Hi Airwolf, If you have the Movga username and password you should be able to log back in fine.  If you don't have these, you need to send your game ID and the possible email addresses, to support at fc@movga.com who can help get you sorted.
Airwolf66
Private

Apr 2017
(04-23-2017, 08:02 AM)Noooo Wrote:
(04-22-2017, 08:50 PM)Airwolf66 Wrote: Hi Noo, I tried several times to reset my password and it does not work. I always get the error message that "the email does not exists". I tried several email accounts, since I am not sure anymore which one I used at the beginning, but I get always the same error. Unfortunately, my phone got replaced today and after the restore of the phone the game runs into a black screen. If I delete the game and install it again I need my user and password which I do not have. I have bind my user to a Movga account, but this seems not to help in this situation. I could also provide my game ID, if necessary.

Hi Airwolf, If you have the Movga username and password you should be able to log back in fine.  If you don't have these, you need to send your game ID and the possible email addresses, to support at fc@movga.com who can help get you sorted.
Hi Noooo,

thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately, I forgot to write down the password - that is the problem. The password reset does not work - like I wrote before. I tried to send an email to Movga a few month ago, but never got a reply. I sent an email to Movga yesterday again with the ID already - let's see if they reply this time.
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Ah yes, that's one of my problems too-password reset no work. So now my binded account is just as useless as not having a account binded. Because I can't reset password, so I can't login to my original account on my phone.
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
If you don't get a reply tomorrow drop me a pm with your details on and I'll see what I can do.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)