Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor problems and things that could be fixed
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
This is a list of the smaller problems in the game, and it has mostly to do,with wrong descriptions, or a description of the wrong item. Please fix in next update

1: The Bronze Armor medal has been Mixed up with the Silver Armor Medal, because a bronze medal shouldn't be silver right? And a silver medal shouldn't be Bronze. 

2: in the Event "Iron Beast" where you can earn and refit ships to become Tirpitz Battleships, the All-Kill chip has; A stupid name -my opinion- and the description names Tirpitz battleships as Mighty Mouse Battleships? Please fix.

2.1: The Battleship Tirpitz had 4x2 main guns, just like the Bismarck, but now it has only 3x2 main guns. So it looks more like the Italian ship Livorno. Please add a third main turret. You can see the space we're it should have been. 

3: Officer shard is not renamed back to General shard yet.

4: improve the Battle animation, sounds could be more realistic, and the circle that shows you which ship is going to attack could be optimized.

5: This you would most likely not do, but certain things like the  Advanced Equipment Component are REALLY overpriced, or just not worth buying. 

Please fix these things, ok?
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi shadowhuntr, certainly the descriptions should get sorted out and I'll pass the other comments onto movga. thanks again for pointing things out.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Ay, you can just call me shadow, not that anyone else would take the effort to type ShadowHunteR

By the way; With 2.1 were I said Please add a Third main turret, was meant to be Please add a FOURTH main turret, just to make it more historically accurate

Like you can't just name a Ship Tirpitz, then see that you forgot the 4th Turret.

Btw; also maybe retype the description in the App Store and. Google play store, as it also has grammar mistakes, and it says that it is "a beautiful game, with plentiful of different warships. Pefect to simulate the epic battles of WWII"

Wait, three quarters of the ships in game are modern ones, yes, all based of real ships. But why, this game has nothing to do with World War II :/

Cheers Big Grin

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I'll take a look at that too and pass it on to movga. Most (not all) of the translation issues are caused by using literal translators, rather than an actual person who speaks the language, so it takes one of us who regularly uses, or has English as a first language to figure out what it is trying to say and re word it correctly. It's not going to be the fastest process, as there are other issues that take priority, but we will try and get everything correct as quickly as is feasible.
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
??

(03-15-2017, 12:06 PM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Ok, great!

Cheers Big Grin

ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(03-15-2017, 11:56 AM)Noooo Wrote: I'll take a look at that too and pass it on to movga.  Most (not all) of the translation issues are caused by using literal translators, rather than an actual person who speaks the language,  so it takes one of us who regularly uses,  or has English as a first language to figure out what it is trying to say and re word it correctly.   It's not going to be the fastest process, as there are other issues that take priority,  but we will try and get everything correct as quickly as is feasible.

Wait...someone does work at movga who speaks English.....right?

Cheers Big Grin

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(03-16-2017, 02:53 PM)ShadowHunteR Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 11:56 AM)Noooo Wrote: I'll take a look at that too and pass it on to movga.  Most (not all) of the translation issues are caused by using literal translators, rather than an actual person who speaks the language,  so it takes one of us who regularly uses,  or has English as a first language to figure out what it is trying to say and re word it correctly.   It's not going to be the fastest process, as there are other issues that take priority,  but we will try and get everything correct as quickly as is feasible.

Wait...someone does work at movga who speaks English.....right?

Speaks English yes, but there is a big differance in how gramatically correct people are.  I  have exactly these types of problems writing in German or French.  I envy people who are totally fluent in more than one language.
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
lol then thank god this is not a Russian forum... not that I'm Russian but hardly can speak the language...Sorrry Russia :/

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)