Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lost game
Boney63
Private

Mar 2017
2 days ago I lost my game, I have sent 7 emails & over 20 FB messages still no response, 
While I was having issues withoperationpower enhance my game crashed & when I logged in it took me to a new game on my server I tried to re boot using my email log in but it won't let me.
I am very upset at the lack of responce very quick to take my money but very slow to help out this is the second time this has happened
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Booney, please pm me with your game name, email address and user id if you have a note of it. Did you bind to a movga account? If so have you tried the lost password link?
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Ems
GM FK S16/17/20/42

Feb 2017
(03-17-2017, 12:36 PM)Boney63 Wrote: 2 days ago I lost my game, I have sent 7 emails & over 20 FB messages still no response, 
While I was having issues withoperationpower enhance my game crashed & when I logged in it took me to a new game on my server I tried to re boot using my email log in but it won't let me.
I am very upset at the lack of responce very quick to take my money but very slow to help out this is the second time this has happened

Hi Boney, I gave my details to your friend for you to contact me, but Noooo could also assist you :-)
GM S16/17/20 & S42 and just a player on S72 - Systemlords 
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Just write an email to Movga with topic "I cannot buy diamonds" and you will get response quite quick. I do it and it works very wellBig Grin
Boney63
Private

Mar 2017
(03-17-2017, 04:59 PM)Denitz Wrote: Just write an email to Movga with topic "I cannot buy diamonds" and you will get response quite quick. I do it and it works very wellBig Grin

I will try that, now being told by noooo it will probably be Monday before things get sorted,
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Yeah man try your luck. I feel sorry for all GM's...still part of Movga mafia but at least willing to help.Bit crazy that support only works from Monday to Friday.....
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
With me I actually have to wait longer with the "I cannot but diamonds" topic so I just don't do that :/

Or was it only because I sent mail on Saturday
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)