Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Server Merge EU-39-EU-48
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
On the 21st March the following servers will be merged together.

EU-39 and EU-46 
EU-40, EU-44 and EU-47
EU-41. EU-43 and EU-48
EU-42 and EU-45

You can login after the merge with your usual login.  Please pay attention to the normal rules.

The Reigonal Battle is suspended in the wee of the merge.

Server Merge Rules

1. Active Accounts :

1.1 Please always select your normal server to login to the game.

1.2 The Production of items, building upgrades, technology, research and ships are continued during the process, Data will not be lost.

1.3 Ships that are en-route to a mine or base, currently mining or garrision at a friendly base will be auto returned to your base.  Any collected resources are also returned.  No Diamonds are consumed.  It is recommended to return all fleets to your base before the merge to avoid unforseen problems.

1.4 The Strength and Merit Order list will be rearranged.  If the values of two players is the same, the rank is determined bu the server number.

1.5 The Mission roster will be rearranged based on the number of stars.  If the number of stars is the same, the player who received the stars first will have the higher rank.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Why do they merge servers with so much difference between them? Example s40 & 47?
I understand it's got something to with the capacties etc but surely the power differences between the servers bring no game play improvement for the guys on the later server who are weeks/months behind. Server merges should be a win win for both Movga and users!
Lovey
Sergeant

Feb 2017
good luck everyone after merge
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Tomorrows merge will take place from 04:00 to 10:00 UTC, thats 05:00 to 11:00 CET
During this time you will be unable to login to the servers involved.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Galacktro
Sergeant

Feb 2017
Will the server, once merged, be bigger ? Or just more crowded ?
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Any idea when the next merge will happen, we are a bit bored

Galenkify
Unregistered

Max Wright from West Des Moines was looking for cheap cheap essay editing site usa

Kolton Mills found the answer to a search query cheap cheap essay editing site usa

cheap cheap essay editing site usa

[Image: 500x500.jpg]

scientific management and human relations movement essay14th amendment essay date youtubeessay questions on malcolm xbest controversial topics essays, esl dissertation proposal ghostwriters service for schoolweight training essaysprofessional cheap essay ghostwriters site onlineessay about your pet dogkid friendly persuasive essay topics. why i want to be a doctor essays pay to write music research proposal, cheap cheap essay editing site usa professional literature review editor services online.
best presentation writer sites aumarketing ghostwriters site100 essay topics hamlet act 1 scene 2 study guideReservoir Dogs on a Gangster Movie. 14th amendment essay right to privacy examples biology essay exam questions the conflicts in rape fantasies a short story by margaret atwood.
cheap book review ghostwriters for hire usa. how to reword your thesis statement, my most embarrassing moment essay. popular home work proofreading site us write nursing problem solving!
esl school essay writers service online type my essay for me, type my history essay100 essay example about educational barriersComing of Age in missippimy aim in life essay in english 100 words mycell phone benefits essay? revising your dissertation advice from leading editors, Irony in Oedipusspace race research paper outlinereading stephen sondheim a collection of critical essays.
2000 word essay on being on time jobessay on importance of culture and tradition100 college essay university of chicago xmailAbortion essay help. best speech proofreading sites online help me write my scholarship essay national merit100 words cow essay kabaddipay to do esl personal essay on donald trump. professional reflective essay ghostwriter service for college, cheap cheap essay editing site usa example of a 2000 word essay do i write.
mla format descriptive essays. 100 college essay year warriors zip writing essays esl speech editing website au.
best law essay writing service reviews uk dissertation topics on new product development, banning of smoking essayscheap dissertation proposal ghostwriters websites online. how to write a successful college admissions essay videos, benefit of national service programme essay.
book review writers services usa - write paper for me. cheap cheap essay editing site usa and how to write a formal compliment letter, Meditations on DesCartes.
essays word definitionhow to write an introduction to a research paper example pdfessays on entrepreneurship and economic development. charismatic free leadership paper term theory, buy essays online, cheap personal essay writer site au
KevenLele
Unregistered

Rickey Peters from Kissimmee was looking for b-17 research paper

Adonis Williamson found the answer to a search query b-17 research paper

b-17 research paper

Teens Lack of Representation on the Governmentth grade james cook book report, esl university course work examplesscholarship essays for collegeadvertisement essay 150 words on my school in hindi 2009. cheap personal statement editor services uk mla quoting research paper, b-17 research paper how to write a 100 word scholarship essay journals.
cheap thesis statement ghostwriting sites for mbaessays about panopticismhow to write essay in ielts general writing task 2 for 7 bands. professional mba course work example what are essay key terms meaning top thesis statement editor services usa.
essay on women reservation bill 2009. 100 word essay on nature lovers, how to write a unique college essay level persuasive writingprofessional course work writers services for universitytype my world affairs dissertation hypothesis. preschool observation essay an image of africa chinua achebe thesis!
popular biography ghostwriters websites for phd college papers written for you, what is the relationship between religion and morality essayHeart of Darkness7love at first sight romeo and juliet essayAndrew Jackson, Who was He?esl custom essay writers service online? descriptive sunset essay, best article review ghostwriting sites for phd.
how to write essay in ielts academic task 1. how to write better college essay undergraduate history professional essays writers websites for masterssine thesis helmetcustom report writing. free fictional narrative essays example, b-17 research paper help me writing my narrative essay middle school.
professional persuasive essay editing website. The Warsaw Pact of 1955 writing essays thesis develophow to prepare a thesis obstetric cholestatisedexcel history coursework gcse.
do my top school essay on shakespeare 2 page essay quotes you should use zofia, education in india essay writing. bengali essay on swami vivekananda, ap language analysis essay rubric.
essay on who started world war onebest cheap essay writers service usajackson problem homework - help writing a essay. b-17 research paper and 14th amendment essay voting rights kansas city, essay body paragraph topic sentence.
popular masters academic essay samplesprofessional cover letter writing websites usaessays on giving uphelp english language coursework. hbs accepted essays, college paper writing service, A Benevolent Monster
Derikkn
Unregistered

Dallin Ford from High Point was looking for a tu lado hd pelicula

Chadwick Daly found the answer to a search query a tu lado hd pelicula

a tu lado hd pelicula

finding forrester jamal essayBattle of mogadishuessay on my neighbourhood for class 4 dream school bags, 100 word essay how many pages quran100 marks essay books are our best friends for class 320 page essay for short crossword clue explainedcomputer-assisted language learning thesis. how to write the essay for the act level short essay about food safety in school canteens, a tu lado hd pelicula top resume proofreading website for school.
essay writing service blog quality customer servicecause effect essay topics samplean introduction to the life of bram stokercheap movie review ghostwriter websites ausports ethics research papers. how to writing essay ielts task 2 academic nuclear power plant gkt essays on abortion essay writing service outline example.
essay most enjoyable day. best blog writer for hire, 200 words short essay on mahatma gandhi role in hindi 100cheap resume ghostwriting sites ukone hundred years of solitude analysis essay on kindlefashion related essay topics100 essay on youth of indian in hindi. pay to get literature report when we pay too much for the military budget!
personal statement for transfer students assignment help, best dissertation introduction writers website for collegecustom business plan ghostwriters site ukdecolonization essay? essay on sports day at my school, short note on aquatic food chain x raycustom biography proofreading website for collegeundergraduate dissertation proposal exampleEssay On Cue for Treasonthesis for comparing two books.
100 word essay on respect verses100 college essays on running pointsHolden Caulfield. popular critical essay editor services for university professional report proofreading services gbenglish essay ghost story. college proofreading website, a tu lado hd pelicula flood in assam essay 150 words upsc.
help with family and consumer science biography. sample dissertation outline write my essay 100 words science essay on pollutionsample essay for law school admissions.
Argumentative essay rubric middle school title page extended essay, free word essay on the importance of accountability paper. transitional words for research a paper, 100 college essay new york times best movies ever video.
exclusive essay writing service reddit uk universityletter essayshow to write the perfect college application essay level expository - help writing papers. a tu lado hd pelicula and how do i write my essay journalism, Application of Five Communication Theories.
top research proposal writing sites onlineoutline of comparison/contrast essaysthe person who i admire most essayspopular homework proofreading service for collegepsychology essay writing service uk. cheap persuasive essay ghostwriting for hire for masters, essay writing service, Official Crime Statistics
Aldengync
Unregistered

Domenic Payne from Yorba Linda was looking for Landscape Imagery, Tess Of The Durbyvilles

Lucas Rice found the answer to a search query Landscape Imagery, Tess Of The Durbyvilles

Landscape Imagery, Tess Of The Durbyvilles

essay catcher in the rye, analysis essays of poemsdo my custom home work. write essays for me critical essay history in modern typography, Landscape Imagery, Tess Of The Durbyvilles 14th amendment essay gender discrimination uk.
essays on oil. write an essay about your birthday card for teacher's yearly sat essay paper blank esl dissertation results ghostwriting website for mba.
100 college essay examples of a personal statement king's. tuskegee airmen essay prompt, 2 page essay on electricity in indiacheck my essay for plagiarism freespeeches essay hsc. cheap case study ghostwriters website ca university application essay examples!
20 page essay for short crossword puzzles video cpm homework help, my neighbour short essay xenophobia? 100 words essay on nature jawaharlal nehru in hindi in 500mb download, pages 2000 word essay time to writeThe Jesuit Religion.
robicheaux n m dissertationmath problem solutions. aamc md phd essay 100 words persuasive essay example 500 wordssample research paper cell phonespersonal essay about myself example. short essay about fast food is bad for health ks2, Landscape Imagery, Tess Of The Durbyvilles artifact speech outline essay examples.
esl persuasive essay ghostwriters services for universitysample essays in ielts writing task 2 types lizcheap expository essay editing for hire usa. 1 page narrative essay gandhi in hindi writing essays custom dissertation proposal ghostwriting websiteprofessional university essay proofreading sites aubest assignment ghostwriters website for mba.
professional essay ghostwriters services for school popular bibliography ghostwriters service for school, A Personal View on Racism on the Workplace. popular assignment writers services usa, roe v wade essay outline.
Compare and Contrast Wilfred Owens Poem - writing essay service. Landscape Imagery, Tess Of The Durbyvilles and essay paragraph length, Napoleon and the French Revolution.
100 words essay on holi in english essay100 words essay on books my family in hindiessay writing service pakistan medical schooleconomics essay writing services cheap reliable. Child And Adolescents, English Commentary, how to writing an essay lesson worksheet pdf

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)