Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Radar and spy satellites
Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
I'm wondering how you guys feel about these additions to the game?

A good tool that we need more of, or a blight on anyone outside the top 10 players on their server that has essentially killed mining for oil and earth?

As you can probably tell from the way i have worded this, I think they were a cool idea that unfortunately does not work. All I'm seeing is the big wide world that was once the most useful defence against stronger players, being for all intents and purposes shrunk down to a barren sandbox where the strong can easily bully the weak.

Good luck improving or maintaining player retention while this shit lasts.

I lost 6 mines today having relocated 3 times. Standard red mines, not coloured. If I can't safely mine oil then I see no point in even trying. What's the correct play here, to sit and stare at my phone every second my fleets are in a mine?

I'd like to see the feature removed.
AngryBirds~ Server 073
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
I only managed to get one Super Radar, and wasted it lol, but it seems like you can only get those things in events, and then even if you do use money to get maximum rewards and satellites, you only get 5, so I don't think it is a huge problem. Nobody even got attacked by a player who used those things on our server. It looks like that the only way to get it, in events, is kind of -not completely- balancing its capabilities as a super thingy that can find players mine or bases
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(03-22-2017, 12:04 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: I only managed to get one Super Radar, and wasted it lol, but it seems like you can only get those things in events, and then even if you do use money to get maximum rewards and satellites, you only get 5, so I don't think it is a huge problem. Nobody even got attacked by a player who used those things on our server. It looks like that the only way to get it, in events, is kind of -not completely- balancing its capabilities as a super thingy that can find players mine or bases

It becomes a problem when a legion of 34 members decide they don't like you.
AngryBirds~ Server 073
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(03-22-2017, 07:35 AM)Corrupted Ewok Wrote:
(03-22-2017, 12:04 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: I only managed to get one Super Radar, and wasted it lol, but it seems like you can only get those things in events, and then even if you do use money to get maximum rewards and satellites, you only get 5, so I don't think it is a huge problem. Nobody even got attacked by a player who used those things on our server. It looks like that the only way to get it, in events, is kind of -not completely- balancing its capabilities as a super thingy that can find players mine or bases

It becomes a problem when a legion of 34 members decide they don't like you.

Yeah it does lol! 
I hope that there is also a way to collect the super radar from other events/tasks.
The last few events that I have noticed are remotely new to the game (super equipment/spy satellites/officers) all take a load of Dia purchases. Seems to get more expensive for these things now
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I don't mine i farm bases ?
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
(03-23-2017, 11:07 AM)HRusty Wrote: I don't mine i farm bases ?

What do you mean? You now farm bases instead of mining? Is safer though, as basically everyone will wanna occupy your mine and get that Military exploit

Cheers Big Grin

Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(03-23-2017, 11:19 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote:
(03-23-2017, 11:07 AM)HRusty Wrote: I don't mine i farm bases ?

What do you mean? You now farm bases instead of mining? Is safer though, as basically everyone will wanna occupy your mine and get that Military exploit
I send 2 fleets of green out on mines just for oil the rest i get from hitting bases becos the first time i try mining i got hit lol and i fined it faster hitting bases to get resources but that's just my opinion evry one as there own game play
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Ah ok

Cheers Big Grin

Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Now I'm the one hitting players mines we don't have rules in are legion we hit who we like the only problem is you get new enemies evry day lol but it's fun
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
Unregistered

Whoa a good deal of wonderful tips!
<a href="https://www.safeonlinecanadian.com//">london drugs canada</a>
prescription drugs from canada online - https://www.canadianpharmacycom.com/

canadian pharma companies Rice 12a9a0d

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)