Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Loss of exploit total?
DOMP
Private

Mar 2017
I´ve noticed that my total exploit count goes down after a bit of inactivity. 
If i have a day without exploit I loose a bit of it in the total.

Last night I had 19,1 million today I have 18,9. Is this a bug or is it built in?

This is starting to become a problem for me. I don´t want to loose rank just because I choose not to hunt one day.

Server 80 user DOMP
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
It is meant to be that way, if you have a important rank, starting from RADM. you will lose 1% of Military exploit per day. That's why it is handy to make a daily goal of military exploits you collect per day.
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
That is how military exploit works, you loose some every day, you have to keep it up if you want to keep your rank.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
DOMP this is how it works. I give you my example:

I had 215m military exploit and used to do about 7-8 a day ( daily record 35 ) but this cost a lot to keep up as no chance of taking someones mine without haste at least during peak hours.

I stopped attacking and now I am on 150m so as of today I will get deducted 1m instead of 2m.

Need to start attacking again soonBig Grin

Generally speaking you should easily be able to do 1-2m a day , but before you attack just do dummy scouting if you see someone mining write down cords as people intend to come back to the same mines.

I got spreadsheet with mine addresses ( about 800 ) and used to randomly pick 50 and always had 5-10 hits.

I got even accused of hackingSmileDon't just scout like other noobs create your own system , no point of wasting rare earth and hours for scouting.Do hard work once and then just execute on daily basis.

PM me I can give you some tips.

Cheers

Den
When you see pigs fly it means Movga has finally fixed the game Big Grin
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
like I do scout, because just mapping all the coords of all mines on EU-63 would take so long, and then you find out that you've only been able to find 24 mines of the whole server

Not to mention that after every attack people don't go back mining in the same mine  Big Grin Big Grin

So maybe don't call people who just scout mines noobs

Cheers Big Grin

Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Maybe they are not coming back on the same day but if mine is marked as hot in my system i do check it.Players like their spots and tend to come back.No need for mapping all cords and in general I don't touch mines with less than 1m exploit as waste of energy.

I did 150m of exploit in 2 months so system works well , occasionally i do scout but only when I get contracted to kill players for couple of red envelopesBig GrinAnyway i stopped attacking as you get too many offensive emails ( used to get 30 a dayBig Grin) plus people leave game if they get beaten up 3 times a day for a month.

Scouting is cool but takes too much time and rare earth.I did hard work at the beginning and now things are easier.

I don't think its anything wrong with noobs , everyone started as a noobSmile
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Oy, was talking about EU-63, were I'm on, and there people are not that stupid to stick to the same spot, waiting for you to pwn them 3x a day Big Grin and here,earring 300k military exploits in a attack is about the most you can get before you lose half your ships.  Big Grin 

Like not every server is so big that you can mark infinite mine addresses, and here nobody tends to stick to their own spot for long, even if they are not attacked so your system is pretty damm hard here, as you'll have to do the super hard work of scouting whole map DAILY. And the normal scouting does not make you noob, it's just that some method should won't work at all on some server, while on others they can help you gain tons of stuff Big Grin

And oh yea, lol about those 3x attacks per day per month...well THATS why my server is actually intelligent and moves away after a attack Big Grin

Cheers Big Grin

Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
EU-063 where people are not stupid.....you made me laugh mate just logged on and tested mines 30 of 50 are hits.

Work smart not hard, mine addresses are the same on each server.People will move but mining habits will not change.Not my circus and not my monkeysSmile

Server 20 is much harder than 63 anyway no point of arguing over this.System works on each server and to adjust it will probably take 30 days to make it more effective.

Anyway I finished with attacking now focusing on net power ( Accessories , Officers and Research).Hoping to hit 100m in next 2 months...

Have a good weekend

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)