Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More Minor and Big problems, with suggestions
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
And again a list of Problems, Minor Issues, BIG issues, And suggestions for a Future update.

1: Centering of "Login Game" words on Login button; currently the Words on the button are a bit to low. Please Center the words into the middle of the button.

1.1: It would be fun to add a Login Music theme, just like Force Command.

2: VMF Kuznetsov Aircraft carrier: The real-life VMF Kuznetsov is NOT red. For the rest is is okey, but please paint red parts Steel-grey again.

3: Grammar. No explanation needed lol.

4: Diamond Mine/ Golden Mine rareness: Currently it is hardly possible to find, sail to, and collect even 10 diamonds in a Diamond mine before it disappears. Maybe let them last longer, and spawn 3 in the same region instead of only 1

5: As seen in other posts, increase the spawn rate of Lubricants in the Daily Alien Gifts. And make fair prices In Alien shop.

6: Bronze and Silver armor medal pictures are muddled up. Please correct.

7: When you scroll through the bottom bar, next to Settings you see a thing called "Help"; it used to be a guide with hints and tips, but now it does not load anymore.

8: gameplay optimization, graphical improvements for the game,  more realistic sounds.

9: Fix the censor problem. If I type, for example, During, it becomes D****g. Not fun.

10: Add a feature that allows you to choose or create your own legion Emblem/flag. 
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Thanks Shadow, I'll add them to my list.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
IV only had problems with chat you should try clearing your cache can help with allot of bugs and keep the game running good
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Noooo: Great, thanks.

Rusty: Yap I know the problems in chat are one of the most irritating. I understand the problem of posts disappearing and reappearing but I think many players also find the Censor problem irritating

Cheers Big Grin

Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(03-28-2017, 10:21 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Noooo: Great, thanks.

Rusty: Yap I know the problems in chat are one of the most irritating. I understand the problem of posts disappearing and reappearing but I think many players also find the Censor problem irritating

The funny thing is you can swear in chat but you put something that's not swearing it will not let you put it lmao
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Agreed lol. That is an issue on the servers without a GM

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)