Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Complaint about Changings - onsided
Dom Duke
Sergeant

Mar 2017
Dear Movga,

it seems that many of your changing in the game results in disadvantages for beginners or players with lower level. 

The first one i experienced was the raise of the costs for scouting. Example: A lvl 60 player attacks my base. I want to attack back but as i am lvl 30 i have to pay millions of earth just to scout the enemies base to see if there are ressources to get or fleet at defense. I can´t find a logical sense behind this change...

The second - ever since the merging of the servers (whatever also happened in this time), it is nearly impossible to send fleets out for mining. Big level players come from all over the map and crashing mines, destryoing fleets. Sometimes from over 200nm away. At first i thought there are just some players having nothing better to do than scouting every mine all over the map all day long, but then i heard that there are events where you can get items which help you find occupied mines and bases. Now let´s think a little bit about who has the best chances in such events....yes...it´s the high level players and/or players who invest many dias. 

So basically all the last changes made it more difficult for low level players and beginners to fight back against higher lvl players and you nearly took them the possibility of mining for ressources via map-mines. 

I understand that you want to avoid players, who are longer in the game, to get bored and that you want to find ways to sell your dias. But if all the changes in the game puts the beginners and lower level players in disadvantage, you will lose new costumers and people who aren´t very long in the will lose the enthusiasm for the game very fast. I really liked the game until those changes and i hope you could find a way to make it better instead of worsen it step by step.

Kind regards
A worried Mid-Level Player
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Before that come out i was scouting around players bases to fined there mins now its easy to fined them i don't see a problem with that. I only mine with 1 slot of blue and 5 slots of green so then I'm not losing my best ships send 4 fleets out then keep 1 fleet for hitting/farming bases
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
Dom Duke
Sergeant

Mar 2017
(03-28-2017, 09:55 AM)Rusty Wrote: Before that come out i was scouting around players bases to fined there mins now its easy to fined them i don't see a problem with that. I only mine with 1 slot of blue and 5 slots of green so then I'm not losing my best ships send 4 fleets out then keep 1 fleet for hitting/farming bases

Yeah of course people were scouting around players bases but players could just go in mines which are further away from bases to reduce the chance of beeing spottet.

And what mines can you attack with one slot of blue and five of green? And how long does it take this fleet for mining? And how much can you mine with small fleets like that?
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Okey, one tip for mining is to ONLY do that while you are online. If your going offline, pull out. And you can mine a few million with a blue fleet. So what's the problem.

Also, if you need earth for scouting, do the Expedition Force mission. For every mission completed there you gain tons of earth. And you can reset the missions every day.

It's the same on nearly every server. Big players kill mines. So don't use a powerful mining fleet or just don't donate so much, and invest your resources to level up your own mines in base. Then you won't need to Mine and you'll save your fleet from any attacks
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(03-28-2017, 10:07 AM)Dom Duke Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 09:55 AM)Rusty Wrote: Before that come out i was scouting around players bases to fined there mins now its easy to fined them i don't see a problem with that. I only mine with 1 slot of blue and 5 slots of green so then I'm not losing my best ships send 4 fleets out then keep 1 fleet for hitting/farming bases

Yeah of course people were scouting around players bases but players could just go in mines which are further away from bases to reduce the chance of beeing spottet.

And what mines can you attack with one slot of blue and five of green? And how long does it take this fleet for mining? And how much can you mine with small fleets like that?
You can mine 1mill with that fleet so i mine on 4 all the time for oil then hit bases for the rest and i hit level 24 mines and takes about 2 hours 30 minutes
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
Dom Duke
Sergeant

Mar 2017
(03-28-2017, 10:15 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Okey, one tip for mining is to ONLY do that while you are online. If your going offline, pull out. And you can mine a few million with a blue fleet. So what's the problem.

Also, if you need earth for scouting, do the Expedition Force mission. For every mission completed there you gain tons of earth. And you can reset the missions every day.

It's the same on nearly every server. Big players kill mines. So don't use a powerful mining fleet or just don't donate so much, and invest your resources to level up your own mines in base. Then you won't need to Mine and you'll save your fleet from any attacks

Ok let´s see...how long do i have to be online to get a few million with a blue fleet? - here is the problem: I have a job and a life. That´s usually the reason why i play games like that. I go online do things that take some hours if startet, do missions and all that stuff that you can do instantly and go offline. later that day i go online again, watch how everything is going on, do some stuff...go offline... if i wanted a game that keeps me on the screen i wouldn´t play this, i would sit on my pc playing GTA or Mafia3 or stuff like that.

Even though you can get "tons" of earth in expeditions i don´t see why i have to waste millions of it for one single scout...of course it is possible ...but why?? Where is the logical sense behind that change? 

Yeah Big players kill mines, but why making it easier for them? Where is the logical sense? I level up my mines and i have no problems with titan, iron and aluminium but you need oil and earth and i only have four mines for oil and one for earth. There is always a way ...you can always arrange with anything but it takes away the fun of the game if you have to compromise more and more while the bigger players get it easier and easier. That is my point...this is why i postet this.

(03-28-2017, 10:30 AM)Rusty Wrote:

You can mine 1mill with that fleet so i mine on 4 all the time for oil then hit bases for the rest and i hit level 24 mines and takes about 2 hours 30 minutes
Ok. And what VIP lvl do you have to be to have that many fleets? i only can manage three fleets...
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(03-28-2017, 10:43 AM)Dom Duke Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 10:15 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Okey, one tip for mining is to ONLY do that while you are online. If your going offline, pull out. And you can mine a few million with a blue fleet. So what's the problem.

Ok let´s see...how long do i have to be online to get a few million with a blue fleet? - here is the problem: I have a job and a life. That´s usually the reason why i play games like that. I go online do things that take some hours if startet, do missions and all that stuff that you can do instantly and go offline. later that day i go online again, watch how everything is going on, do some stuff...go offline... if i wanted a game that keeps me on the screen i wouldn´t play this, i would sit on my pc playing GTA or Mafia3 or stuff like that.

Even though you can get "tons" of earth in expeditions i don´t see why i have to waste millions of it for one single scout...of course it is possible ...but why?? Where is the logical sense behind that change? 

Yeah Big players kill mines, but why making it easier for them? Where is the logical sense? I level up my mines and i have no problems with titan, iron and aluminium but you need oil and earth and i only have four mines for oil and one for earth. There is always a way ...you can always arrange with anything but it takes away the fun of the game if you have to compromise more and more while the bigger players get it easier and easier. That is my point...this is why i postet this.

Ok. And what VIP lvl do you have to be to have that many fleets? i only can manage three fleets...

VIP 5 mate
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
Dom Duke
Sergeant

Mar 2017
(03-28-2017, 10:49 AM)Rusty Wrote:
(03-28-2017, 10:43 AM)Dom Duke Wrote:

VIP 5 mate

Good for you Big Grin
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Okey a few things:

1: I never said ya had to stay online until your fleet has finished mining. That's up to you. Smile

2: again. If you want to use earth to scout big players. Up to you. There's nothing wrong with the game. If you scout a bigger player, it will cost more and likely you will be able to steal more. Logical. What if you were scouting a lv52 player and the scouting costed the same as scouting a lv12 player. And the lv54 player had 13 million rescources for the taking. So it's only logical. You scout for more. You will likely be able to steal more.

3: by the way. Nobody tells you to mine. And nobody tells you to only scout High level players. Most of the things you are talking about depend on the player's actions. As above, a higher scouting price for a higher level player is only logical. And there are multiple ways to hide your mine or to mine for 20 minutes. Like you can attack a high level Mine with a strong fleet, mine for 20 minutes and then go away again. And you can mine for a longer period of time with a weak fleet in a low level mine Smile Smile
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Dom Duke
Sergeant

Mar 2017
(03-28-2017, 11:17 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Okey a few things:

1: I never said ya had to stay online until your fleet has finished mining. That's up to you. Smile

2: again. If you want to use earth to scout big players. Up to you. There's nothing wrong with the game. If you scout a bigger player, it will cost more and likely you will be able to steal more. Logical. What if you were scouting a lv52 player and the scouting costed the same as scouting a lv12 player. And the lv54 player had 13 million rescources for the taking. So it's only logical. You scout for more. You will likely be able to steal more.

3: by the way. Nobody tells you to mine. And nobody tells you to only scout High level players. Most of the things you are talking about depend on the player's actions. As above, a higher scouting price for a higher level player is only logical. And there are multiple ways to hide your mine or to mine for 20 minutes. Like you can attack a high level Mine with a strong fleet, mine for 20 minutes and then go away again. And you can mine for a longer period of time with a weak fleet in a low level mine Smile Smile

Yeah i get that. You´re giving advise. I appreciate that - don´t get me wrong here.

1.  Yeah, that´s what you do but that´s also what i can´t do. That´s all

2. I really have nothing against spending more earth for scouting bigger players. It should of course cost more to scout a lvl 50 than scouting a lvl 12 - but it now makes a difference of millions. Which i think is too much. (I only posted my opinion here) - Why soooo much for a single scout?

3. Nobody tells me to do anything. I just played this game and was a happy guy and then they started to change it step by step and i have to change the way i play and it takes more and more fun away. I have to compromise over and over ... as a low level player or a beginner you don´t have the possibility...i only can manage three fleets. It is a fact that the changes always result in disadvantages for low lvl players. That´s all i´m saying.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)