Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Server levell
Wittedewit
Sergeant

Feb 2017
In Many cases servers are dominated by one or more allys, i hear a lot That players leave the game because there is no chance to catch up or to compete.

What i would suggest to make iT fun for every one is following.

Server levell,
 Meaning that That once allys reach a sertain strength....say Each 100m they are transfererend into a next levell server with allys from other servers reaching the same amount.

This way a server keeps fun, also for lower rankend allys as they become the bigger ones now.
And the bigger ones have to compete again with other allys of there strength.
You could repeat this every 100m, preventing one legion or players is always dominant.
Each legion and every player has to keep fighting this way to prove there dominance.
And lower rankend or players That joint up later have chanche to play this game and have fun.
Wittedewit Server o34.067.089 VOCAmsterdam, BlackPearl

Corrupted Ewok
Sergeant

Feb 2017
I agree. It's very hard to catch stronger players and because of the "rich get richer" nature of the game there is often nothing you can do to retaliate. You are the bully, or the bullied.

I don't imagine many new players will enjoy being bullied.
Makkie2012
Private

Feb 2017
I can totally agree this. I am in such a aliance who is domminating the server an there is not much competition enymore. Especially when playing rk or ak.
Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Same here guys!Maybe server merge according to legion stranght!Things get boring once you dominate.

I even stopped attacking recently as we came to the situation when I had 215m exploit and second person had 130m but thats not relevant as I worked my mining system,

Its really good to have this forum as maybe now voice of players will be heard!

Denitz
demevrouw
Sergeant

Feb 2017
I agree,

On our server alliantie 1 has almost doublé the points as the 2nd alliance, rk, ak they always win there also From the top 10 players they have 7 People in it. On tis time we can not mine one Day or one of the fleets is killed.
That give you not the Power to play the game any further

Grtz
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(02-17-2017, 08:41 AM)Makkie2012 Wrote: I can totally agree this.  I am in such a aliance who is domminating the server an there is not much competition enymore. Especially when playing rk or ak.
Oh you!
Wait for the merge then you are back where you were

GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
+1 server merger will completely change this. Make the most of it my friend it won't last forever.
Also if you guys dominate so much, take your foot of the gas and let the others catch up a bit Smile
Haddock
Sergeant

Feb 2017
WittedeWit is right and i strongly advice Movga to support his solution. It's a better system then just merge servers.
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(02-20-2017, 09:21 PM)Wilson Wrote: +1 server merger will completely change this. Make the most of it my friend it won't last forever.
Also if you guys dominate so much, take your foot of the gas and let the others catch up a bit Smile

No, progress is one step at a time, it does not happen instantly.

Wittedewit
Sergeant

Feb 2017
(02-20-2017, 10:47 PM)Sigma Wrote:
(02-20-2017, 09:21 PM)Wilson Wrote: +1 server merger will completely change this. Make the most of it my friend it won't last forever.

No, progress is one step at a time, it does not happen instantly.

Nope iT doesnt, a server merger Wont change a thing, quite the opposit my friend instead of one two r three heavy legions you wil get a few more. Setting back the lower legions even more.
A server merger Will only change things at the top. I have seen several now...
What i propose is good news for movga too.....why?
Lower rankend players Will stop playing, or spend no money anymore. Because how much money you would spend iT Will never be enough.
This way, the game Will be fun for everyone..or Will become fun...
Wittedewit Server o34.067.089 VOCAmsterdam, BlackPearl