Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Movga cheated me
Arthur Finlay
Sergeant

Mar 2017
I am so angry as i set a fleet for regional and lost good ships because movga system failure .  Its easy to press button and return at no cost to them but they say because i tranferred out of loosing legion i get nothing.  My fleet was set i could not particapte because of their issue so now i boycott all game purchases and if ships not restored will post daily here my complaint and on google play store.  Movga cheated me and im not happy   arthur 131 server 21vip 7
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(03-30-2017, 10:36 PM)Arthur Finlay Wrote: I am so angry as i set a fleet for regional and lost good ships because movga system failure .  Its easy to press button and return at no cost to them but they say because i tranferred out of loosing legion i get nothing.  My fleet was set i could not particapte because of their issue so now i boycott all game purchases and if ships not restored will post daily here my complaint and on google play store.  Movga cheated me and im not happy   arthur 131 server 21vip 7

So your going to o a new post about it evry day ?

Do a new post*
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
Arthur Finlay
Sergeant

Mar 2017
(03-30-2017, 11:06 PM)Rusty Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 10:36 PM)Arthur Finlay Wrote: I am so angry as i set a fleet for regional and lost good ships because movga system failure .  Its easy to press button and return at no cost to them but they say because i tranferred out of loosing legion i get nothing.  My fleet was set i could not particapte because of their issue so now i boycott all game purchases and if ships not restored will post daily here my complaint and on google play store.  Movga cheated me and im not happy   arthur 131 server 21vip 7

So your going to o a new post about it evry day ?

Do a new post*
Nope i just going to leave horrible review of there company on google playstore and not bother with this shit any longer like wow press a button restore some computer code would really cost them in  tbe interest of customer satisfaction and fairness but i guess they dont understand that
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
One thing that does strike me with this, You say you set your fleet, then transferred out of the leigon. But the minuite you did that those ships would have been gone, bug or no bug. As soon as you set a fleet the ships are gone, and that works for every event. If there had been no bug you would still have not been able to use the ships you set in the leigon you had left.

Unless I misunderstand you.

There is already a couple of threads open about this which I have avoided tidying up because of the high feeling on this issue, and as far as I am concerned, so long as they don't degenerate into anything abusive those threads can stay running.
I'm not having new threads about this issue appearing everyday though. 1. I will just close and/or delete them, 2. The people doing it will be warned, and if people continue to do it, they could end up being banned from the forum.
By all means continue to express your dis-satisfaction in the threads already open, but please do not start anymore.

Thread Closed
GM Server 70-72, Server 76