Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
My tablet as stop working so I'm trying to get in with my Facebook on phone but keep getting error   I spent money on the game I don't rally won't to start over if I can get some help on how to sort it out thanks
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(04-02-2017, 09:14 PM)Rusty Wrote: My tablet as stop working so I'm trying to get in with my Facebook on phone but keep getting error   I spent money on the game I don't rally won't to start over if I can get some help on how to sort it out thanks

Hi Rusty.

Did you bind your game to a movga account ?  If so try the lost password link on the login dialogue box.

If not, or this dosen't work, please email fc@movga.com with your server number, game name, and Player ID if you have it.  Movga will usually want to see some proof of ownership, to stop people stealing accounts, so to speed things up I would also foward a reciept for a diamond purchase to them.  

If you have any problems, either post back here or drop me a PM
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(04-04-2017, 05:48 AM)Noooo Wrote:
(04-02-2017, 09:14 PM)Rusty Wrote: My tablet as stop working so I'm trying to get in with my Facebook on phone but keep getting error   I spent money on the game I don't rally won't to start over if I can get some help on how to sort it out thanks

Hi Rusty.

Did you bind your game to a movga account ?  If so try the lost password link on the login dialogue box.

If not, or this dosen't work, please email fc@movga.com with your server number, game name, and Player ID if you have it.  Movga will usually want to see some proof of ownership, to stop people stealing accounts, so to speed things up I would also foward a reciept for a diamond purchase to them.  

If you have any problems, either post back here or drop me a PM
My battery come this morning ater pm you lol still not workin so I sent a email with game I'd and sent them photos of payments thanks for the replay!
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
Rusty
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Thanks for the help got a email this morning got my base back Smile
Cool EU-084
Game name Rusty 
Level 71
71M power 
ID 84009970 
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Glad to hear you got sorted
GM Server 70-72, Server 76

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)