Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Unable to login on wifi during AK
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hey,

A lot of legion members, including myself, would like to report that during an legion war it is impossible to login on any wifi connection. Trying to login results in a freeze that keeps going. Impossible to break out of unless you login onto your celldata. 

Today on the 11th of march I had to ask a fellow legion member from the UK to login on my account just to be able to do the legion war. On the 7th of april this still happens

I really am wondering myself how in any way mobile data or wifi could cause such a problem.
It bewilders me to the extend that I had to recharge just to be able to login into your game.

Other members that have reported this aswell. They are all spread across europe so a single isp could have not been the problem. Also I tested this on a IPad a Ipone 7 and a huawei p8 all had the same issue. The Iphone and android have the problem the ipad2 does not seem to have this problem as It was able to login without any problems

1 minute after the legion war has ended the problem disappears like a ripple on water. Could you please investigate this.

A very frustrated user.

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Very strange. I'll make sure this gets seen on Monday. If you could drop me a pm to remind me on Monday I'd be grateful.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Didn't happen to me on EU-063 and 100
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Same problem yesterday. Unable to login from wifi, had to use mobile data to login after being logged in I could switch back to wifi and keep playing though bases.were.not always updated

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Movga have a meeting with the developers tomorrow and this issue is going to be brought up. Hopefully I will have more to tell you tomorrow.
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I have heard this from my reply with them by mail, thanks for replying noooo.

Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Welcome to movga, the only game you cannot login during events on wifi.

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
You've had the same problem again sigma, mobile data ok but WiFi not? And forgive the obvious question but other Internet services were working OK on WiFi at the time?
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I have no problems stre ming, downloading or pinging websites.
However none of my devices want to login during ak on wifi. Either they do not load or they get stuck on login. Takes 3 seconds to login after switching to mobile data

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Pm me your player Id please I'll talk to support in a few hours when they open

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)