Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wwc
GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Is it just me or is the wwc a total waste of time? To pile all players from server 1 to 61 together seems like a pointless exercise to just show 90% (or more) of the players another competition that they stand no realistic chance of achieving anything. 
The power differences are phenomenal and by no means a fair event, or is it not intended to be?
Given that even on your main server some people can't even compete for AK/RK/4D/Poseidon when are we going to get some events that are matched to power or at least where ALL players can take some enjoyment from..

Ps good luck to all those who have registered for the upcoming wwc
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Hmm...now I think of it i might have wasted half of my pink and 3/4 of my yellow fleet on World Warship Craft Elite Mode.

They really do seem to expect EU-090 players to even stand a chance against EU-062 players
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
The conversion rate does narrow the power gap somewhat, but I totally understand where your coming from
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
You should still register for wwc. The points will not fade meaning you can workup to the better rewards. As for me I just spend my red ships as those are things I can rebuild

Denitz
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(04-09-2017, 04:44 PM)Sigma Wrote: You should still register for wwc. The points will not fade meaning you can workup to the better rewards. As for me I just spend my red ships as those are things I can rebuild

Yes , I agree!First time I went with powerful fleets but now all green as no point wasting good ships to battle against 200m+ players , I am only about 70m so no chance against them.
When you see pigs fly it means Movga has finally fixed the game Big Grin
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Oh well...that's 3 pink fleets wasted ._.
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Are the rewards for wwc the same like interserver battle, where whoever wins the event their whole server gets a reward?
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
No, else it would be in the description, it just has a shop where you can spend points. In the 2phase you can also donate flowers for points

Gregory89
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I have 16/8 W/L ratio now.

All my lost fights are against pink players..
I just set up orange ships..
Gregory89 has quit the game!
Don
Donhardstyle

Feb 2017
Greet wcc. My top player of 76 (15m) needs to fight the top player of 69 (163m) good luck with that...

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)