Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Translations
Don
Donhardstyle

Feb 2017
Maybe its time to finaly get someone to translate the game to proper dutch. I have mailed movga a few times about it. Saying thr translation is rubbish. Even told them that i will translate the game for them. They told me that the game was translated by an person who was born in the netherlands. But when i read dutch translations it looks like its straigt out of google translate. My offer to translate the game is still standing. Hope movga is finaly doing something with that.... i also would like a dutch section of the forum. What do you guys think about that ?
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Just the same with every language, translation is ...well...I have no words for it Smile

Noooo also told me that most of the translation is done via those -certainly not good- translators like Google translate

I would also offer to do the translating of English for them, but yea..

And one strange thing; the Forum, Facebook, all have good English, game: Hardly understandable
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
(04-14-2017, 08:46 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: And one strange thing; the Forum, Facebook, all have good English, game: Hardly understandable

Forum = free copy from someone else. The game they had to do theirselfs

Don
Donhardstyle

Feb 2017
3 post in thia treahd and 2 capable translators.. lets see if something is going to change. Probably not...cant our gm's send a message to movga?
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Yap, let's see if they'll make the grammar as good as they did in Force Command.

Cheers Big Grin

Don
Donhardstyle

Feb 2017
(04-15-2017, 11:53 AM)ShadowHunteR Wrote: Yap, let's see if they'll make the grammar as good as they did in Force Command.

Hope its better than my last quick writed post !
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I'll talk to Movga tomorrow, and see what we can do, I agree, Dutch players shouldn't be ignored, if there are errors I will find out what can be done to get them fixed.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Domhardstyle if you can email any translation errors to support they will do there best to get them changed. Fc@movga.com
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Then the mail I'll send them will be several pages long with translation errors and muddled up words.

Cheers Big Grin

Don
Donhardstyle

Feb 2017
Thhnx noo, i had a chat with wilson on line he says the same, ill start working on it

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)