Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
WWC
Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
I believe wwc should be changed somewhat.
If you consider splitting up the ranks per 20-30 servers and let each group the battle it out in the elimination round. A,B,C,D it would be a lot better suited. The finalist from each group would still be all against all but this way a lot of the smaller guys from the brackets have more chances.

Also I would consider putting a power limit on elite to force higher powered players to go peak instead of elite. The power cap limit could be top 1 player from each server group( multiplied) divided by 20 and then split in half.

This would make due to the unfairness lower level players make out of it. Also since peak gives double the points it should be a lot more worth it for those players.

Right now I am facing someone soon from server1, I am playing on server 55. A whopping 230miljoen difference in power. I cannot convince myself to put any fleet in play because the difference in size will neglect everything I could do to negate those effects. I already consider it great honor to bebin the top64 from all servers with a 1year length between their startdate and mine.

My cents

Sigma
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Have a look at how many people have actually set up fleet in the elimination round, does that not reamly confirm the reasons for this topic

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)