Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legion War Explanation Repost
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Information 
Quick note; This is a Repost of my previous Legion War Explanation, I accidentally posted that one before everything was filled in. Any moderator, please delete that version :/

Hey hey, this is a Explanation about the Legion Wars, held every two days, in turn with the Fourth Dimensional War. Hope this will help.

I: Auction and Registering

Once your legion has earned a minimum of 500 Legion Funds, you can register for the Legion War in the Battle Center. Choose a Battle Island, and then click Auction. You can then fill in the amount of Legion Funds you want to bid. The Auction opens at 09:00AM and ends at 14:00PM, then you, if you've managed to register, receive a Mail telling when you'll fight, agains which legion.

NOTE: Only the Legion Leader or Vice Leader can register. Be sure to appoint some of you're a leader in case you can't register.

II: Battle Islands

In total, there are Four Battle Islands available, and on each two legions fight against each other. Rewards and Starting Time Vary among islands. Here's a list:

Jutland: Starting Time: 20:00PM
Occupy Rewards: An 200% Rescource Boost, for 5 Rescources, lasts 24hrs, 1 Big Officer EXP Book, worth                                  1000 Officer EXP, 2500 Parts, A material necessary for Refitting Accesory. And 5 Toolkits, which increase the chance of a Successful Accesory Upgrade by 5% each Toolkit.

Solomon Islands: Starting Time: 20:00PM
Occupy Rewards: An 100% Rescource Boost, for 5 Rescources, lasts 24hrs, 3 Medium Officer EXP Books, each worth 200 Officer EXP, 1500 Parts, A material necessary for Refitting Accesory. And 3 Toolkits, which Increase the Chance of a Successful Accesory Upgrade by 5% each Toolkit.

Guatacanal: Starting Time: 19:30PM
Occupy Rewards: An 50% Rescource Boost, for 5 rescources, lasts 24hrs, 1 Medium Officer EXP Book, worth 200 Officer EXP, 500 Parts, a necessary material for Refitting Accesory. And 1 Toolkit, which can increase the Chance of a Successful Accesory Upgrade by 5%

Iwo Jima: Starting Time: 19:30PM
Occupy Rewards: An 50% Rescource Boost, for 5 Rescources, lasts 24hrs, 1 Medium Officer EXP Book, Worth 200 Officer EXP, 500 Parts, a necessary material for Refitting Accesory, and 1 Toolkit, which can Increase the Chance of a Successful Accesory Upgrade by 5%

There are also Activity Rewards, which are shown in a list on "War Activity"

III: Preparation and Technology Experts

When you've successfully registered for one of the islands, you'll have to Prepare for war. You can set a Fleet in a Ratio of 1:100, Every ship used will create 100 Shadow Ships for the War. The Ships used for making the Fleet will disappear permanently. So don't use too expensive ships which you can't built. Once you've set a Fleet, you also have the choice to use Diamonds to Upgrade the Technology Experts:

Smelting Expert: Increases Attack, HP, Defend, Penetration by 5% each level.
Command Expert: Increases Hit, Agility, Critical chance, Armor by 3% each level
Collecting Expert: Increases points earned per 10 seconds by 10%. Each level
Statistics Expert: Increases Contribution gained from destroying ships by 5% each level.

They are very useful in battle and If you've Upgraded any Expert Three times, you'll automatically also Complete a Activity Reward.

IV: Objective and Battle.

When the war starts (depends on which Battle Island you have registered for) you'll see Nine Islands, each earn a different amount of points per 10 seconds. The objective is to earn 50.000 points with your leagion. The legion with the most points will be chosen at 20:00 or 20:30, depending on island. If a legion earns 50.000 points, it wins immediately. In case of a tie, the legion on the red team will win. Now a list of points earned per 10 seconds per Island:

Lv1: 400 points/10 seconds
Lv2: 450 points/10 seconds
Lv3: 500 points/10 seconds
Lv4: 600 points/10 seconds
Lv5: 650 points/10 seconds
Lv6: 750 points/10 seconds
Lv7: 800 points/10 seconds
Lv8: 900 points/10 seconds
Lv9: 1000 points/10 seconds

The Collecting Expert can increase the points earned per 10 seconds by 10% each level.

V: Activity Rewards

You also get rewards for Joining the fight and actively helping the legion in the war:

Fight One Battle: 25-5 Fine Warship Chests.
Kill 5000 ships: 5-1 Command Books
Successfully Attack Once: 50-15 Honor Medals
Successfully Attack Five times: 5-1 Medium Officer EXP Books, each worth 200 Officer EXP
Successfully Defend a Attack Once: 30-10 Elite Medals
Successfully Defend Five Times: 5-1 Advanced Warship Treasure Chests
Upgrade technology Experts Three times: 5-1 Advanced Special Forces Warship Treasure Chests

You also earn Legion contribution by Occupying Mines, Killing enemy ships, Successfully Attacking and Defending. I would recommend saving up contribution, because in the Legion Shop you could get very good stuff in the Treasure section.

That was this explanation, I hope this will help anyone who doesn't/Doesn't fully understand the Legion War

^^
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

Noooo
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Good guide Shadow, I've taken your previous post down as requested, it's not deleted just hidden away.
GM Server 70-72, Server 76
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Thanks Noooo
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)