Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another batch of suggestions
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Again the mayor problems, suggestions, tips for the game etc:

I: Regional War: RK Has been offline for two weeks, and now only half of all servers are getting RK for testing. It is quite weird that a small 1 hour time change caused so many problems. So next time maybe set up a small Maintenance Update the day before the Time change, and then update in-game time stuff. If done it might not cause such mayor issues which many players had to face recently in RK.

II: Grammar, suggestion: Use a proper translator.

III: Making Diamond Mines more easier to find. Currently only 1 diamond mine appears every hour in a whopping 200x200 radius. So you'll have to find, sail and collect in 1 small hour. Hardly possible. Maybe set the spawn rate to 3 Diamond mines in the 200x200 radius, and let them stay for 90 minutes instead of 60. It will increase the chance for people to find the,, and actually collect something from it.

IV: Chat problem: What I and many others are facing is the small, but irritating problem of messages being posted, and then automatically reposted a few times. Please do something about it.

V: Game optimization. Graphics, always could be optimized, Battle Video, could REALLY get optimized, Alien  Gift receive notice, could get optimized.

VI: Poseidon Auto-attack message: small issue, and super easy to correct: Currently, when you first activate Auto-Attack in Poseidon, a notice pops up saying you still should stay at the Poseidon event for Auto-Attack to work. But Above the message, it says Reward instead of Notice. Please do a quick change to correct that.

VII: (Idea from Sigma) Putting a power Limit on Elite mode in WWC: it is very common for players who should play Peak Mode, to register for Elite mode instead, just to have a much bigger chance of victory. So maybe put a Power Limit for players who have to much power, and actually should play Peak. This will give smaller players participating a bigger chance in Points Race and to reach the Elimination Rounds.

VIII: Settings, when you go to Settings, the first three settings you'll see, the ones about Notices, can't be turned off, only a Message Saying **PleaseOpenPush appears. Again words muddled up. Please correct the message and make it possible to turn the Message Settings On/Off

IX: Next to the Settings Icon you'll see "Help" which used to be a quick, and actual guide for newbies, but now it doesn't load, and won't appear. Please fix, not that i need it, but for new ones.

X: With the Profile Pictures, there are certain pictures which only can be unlocked via a "special card" by the looks of it. And In the 9 months I've played the game, I've never, ever, seen a event where you could unlock such a Card, and never ever seen a player having such picture. If there are ways to earn these cards, please  make those events appear more often, and add more ways to unlock those types of profile pictures.

That's all for now, and please tell me movga actually reads the suggestions.
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

GM-Wilson
Lieutenant

Feb 2017
Hi Shadow, yes Movga reads the suggestions and reviews.
Great to see yours and the others active contributions
ShadowHunteR
Colonel

Feb 2017
Ah well at least they read it...
Quote:Fleet Command
EU-135 ShadowNavy founder and ex-Leader, now Member

Line: None yet
Facebook: None yet
Email: SimonPalmer99@Yahoo.com
Message me if you have any questions!

Cheers Big Grin

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)